Nigerian email scam thread....post 'em up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

Here's my email of the day....this guy is dumb. he's an ethiopian named "john hudson". ok, i belive that.

Dear friend,

Please in the name of God i ask for your little time to read this message carefully to the excellency of our mutual benefit. This is not one of those letters or stories out there that everybody know as joke. I am very serious and this money is my only hope of survival now and it is the future of my family. So please read this email very gently and quietly tell me what you think, if we can transact it together or not. And please after reading, if it does not interest you please kindly delete the mail and keep the top secret of what you read within you.

My name is JOHN HUDSON, i am the operations manager of Continental Bank Benin, Cotonou headquaters Republic of Benin. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 52 years old an Ethiopian white based in Benin Republic, married with two lovely kids.

I have a very important business which i would like to execute with you which involves some reasonable amount of cash, i have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the OPS manager in this bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my headmen office in Potonovo at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2007 business report, I discovered that we made three million five hundred thousand pounds (3.5m)GBPS) which my head office and no single staff are not aware of and willnever be aware of since i have wisely arranged and blinded the files. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much email me back so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full informations and relay to you more information onthe money and explain to you how we should start the claim. Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly
John HUDSON
Operations Manager
Continental Bank Benin

I like how his email about committing fraud is fraud too.

oh i understand i am just saying if i was reading my email i wouldnt even care to read after the first few lines

lately i've been getting a lot addressed to me and from me.

lol

Hi, I guess B is a nigerian scammer.

i keep getting some shit how i owe 78,000 dollars to some shit at who knows where other country. o and the best one was some scam of some europian chick trying to get me to send her money so she could come to the united states

How exactly does one read an e-mail "gently"?

Hahahah. Seriously. Very carefully...

i keep getting some shit how i owe 78,000 dollars to some shit at who knows where other country. o and the best one was some scam of some europian chick trying to get me to send her money so she could come to the united states

Dude that was your mom trying to get home.:eek:

Here's one from today.

Subject line: "please reply with your phone number"

Dear beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998,
I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this
medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can’t visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.
My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we
communicate. I will be happy if you can receive these funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of
the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.
Please read and reply back ASAP with your telephone number.

Sincerely Yours,

Hajia Mariam

lame...

Dear Prize Winner ,
Your ref: LIUK/5020/0261/20

The National Liverwood Lottery is pleased to inform you that you emerged a prize recipient of £1,500,000 (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLINGS ONLY) in the last concluded National Liverwood Lottery online draws on 2nd Dec,2008.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.Participants were selected through a Computer ballot system drawn from 4,100,000 names/email addresses of individuals and Companies all arround the world as part of our international promotions program. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the FIRST category for the THIRD prize.

Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting the requirements, statutory

Mrs. Diane Milton
Extol Finance Limited
TEL: ++44 703 181 4831, ALT: +44 703 187 0810, Fax: +44-7006-065-063
Respond to: extollfinnltd11@aol.co.uk

Draw Serial No: 12/619466 ,Batch No: 01-A442
Zonal Draw No: A1-412
Grand Draw No: 24618
Reference Number: LIUK/5020/0261/20

LOTTERY CLAIMS QUESTIONAIRE PERSONAL DETAILS

[Complete Name]..............
[Complete Address]...........
[Country].........................
[Nationality].........................
[Alternative Email].........
[Occupation Name]...........
[Marital Status].........
[Tel/Mobile/Fax].............
[Age/Sex]........
[Claim Choice: A. Certified Cheque... B. Bank Transfer]...

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for beingpart of
our promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
NATIONAL LIVERWOOD LOTTERY

[Complete Name]..............
[Complete Address]...........
[Country].........................
[Nationality].........................
[Alternative Email].........
[Occupation Name]...........
[Marital Status].........
[Tel/Mobile/Fax].............
[Age/Sex]........
[Claim Choice: A. Certified Cheque... B. Bank Transfer]...

How many people fall for this;

/checks bank x-fer.
*new email comes* "Please provide all account details that are follow this" lol

I deleted mine, But i've been getting mail that says "I have more than 1 wife and i fuck em everyday, Now you can too!" Lmfao

i bet the government is happy about this one....

irslogo.gif

Over 130 million Americans will receive refunds as
part of President Bush program to jumpstart the economy.

Our records indicate that you are qualified to receive the
2008 Economic Stimulus Refund.

The fastest and easiest way to receive your refund is by
direct deposit to your checking/savings account.

Please click on the link and fill out the form and submit
before December 5th, 2008 to ensure that your refund will be
processed as soon as possible.

Submitting your form on December 5th, 2008 or later means that
your refund will be delayed due to the volume of requests we
anticipate for the Economic Stimulus Refund.

To access Economic Stimulus Refund, please click here</B>.

© Copyright 2008, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved.

Back