NIN: 1; GWB: 0

Battle Pope

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by Yahoo News
MTV is owned by Viacom Inc., the corporate parent of broadcast network CBS.


Actually, in this case, it should say "MTV is pwnt by Trent Reznor".
 

Celerity

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by SiLude@May 31 2005, 04:46 PM
BUCK FUSH!!!!!
[post=505769]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously haven't read the new rules list.

MTV can do whatever they want. Trent Reznor can do whatever he wants. George Bush can do whatever 220 democratically chosen people agree that he can do.


And you'll notice these other countries; that for some reason you liberals love; don't have art award ceremonies and free speech.


So Trent can go on being a retard, millions of people died fighting to ensure that he could.

-> Steve
 

Lantis

Senior Member
Too bad I listen to japanese music and could care less about washed up american rock bands.

But bush > kerry although neither is really a spring peach. We should vote Gackt for president.
 

Guy

Senior Member
Originally posted by Lantis@May 31 2005, 10:50 PM
. We should vote Gackt for president.
[post=505915]Quoted post[/post]​

... I hope that you are a female.

Besides, gackt's music is crap now, its been consistently downhill since he left MM


Apparently, the image of our president is as offensive to MTV as it is to me.


:lol:
 

Seany-izzle

Member
umm yay?? i dunno why this is such a good thing nor do i see trent owning them, owning would be mtv MAKING trent not do the banner and play anyways. Trent didnt get his way so he said fine i wont play, MTV didnt seem to put up a big fight, cuz i bet they have a list of other bands thatll happily play with a picture of two guys having sex, so how exactly did he own mtv? People would rather watch any other band besides him (i say this cuz a small minority listens to his music and watches the mtv movie award shows)
 

SolReaver

Senior Member
Originally posted by Lantis@May 31 2005, 10:50 PM
Too bad I listen to japanese music and could care less about washed up american rock bands.


[post=505915]Quoted post[/post]​



you're ignorant
 

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
Originally posted by SolReaver+Jun 1 2005, 03:10 AM-->
@May 31 2005, 10:50 PM
Too bad I listen to japanese music and could care less about washed up american rock bands.


[post=505915]Quoted post[/post]​



you're ignorant
[post=506014]Quoted post[/post]​


Because he doesn't listen to the CRAP that somehow passes for music in this country? Rock is a bunch of punk whiny shit, rap is all about wasting your money on big rims, expensive clothes and Tanqueray. Country... (shudders).

I don't blame him... my music preference left this country a LONG time ago. Mine took the Atlantic, his took the Pacific.

The music here has been on a fast downhill pace for a while. Hell, I even turned away from NIN after the atrocity that was The Fragile.
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP

Battle Pope

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by SolReaver+Jun 1 2005, 01:10 AM-->
@May 31 2005, 10:50 PM
Too bad I listen to japanese music and could care less about washed up american rock bands.


[post=505915]Quoted post[/post]​



you're ignorant
[post=506014]Quoted post[/post]​


Don't even get me started. 80% of american music is pure corporately controlled bullshit. The other 20% (the underground stuff) will never get public airtime anyway.
 

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 1 2005, 02:15 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2005, 01:10 AM
Lantis
@May 31 2005, 10:50 PM
Too bad I listen to japanese music and could care less about washed up american rock bands.


[post=505915]Quoted post[/post]​



you're ignorant
[post=506014]Quoted post[/post]​


Don't even get me started. 80% of american music is pure corporately controlled bullshit. The other 20% (the underground stuff) will never get public airtime anyway.
[post=506336]Quoted post[/post]​


I love that corporate controlled bullshit. The grunge era is much of what i've been listening to, as with a little bit of the 60's to 80's genres of rock.
 
Top