NintendoON

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If that is their answer to the next gen of consoles, they need to seriously hang it up.

from what i have read it was one of their concepts for their next console, however they have released pics of the Revolution which is only 1" thick and the length of like 2 dvd cases.

If that was a even a prototype I dont really see why that would be so great. Looks like "VR" type stuff. I dont Nitendo could put enough money into R&D to make a VR consol that could compete with the 360 and PS3.

OK, I really want people to look into this more. But, if anyone remembers, The 3 DVD box size system wasnt the Next Gen System nintendo is releasing, Its a Mid system, then they will release their next GEN system ( revolution). Watch the video and at 4min 40sec pause it, it shows the new system and backward compatable systems ( Cube and a flat box one with a ? on it) kinda looks like the little black box they are releasing soon. I believe it is just a step to what we see in the video. ( this isnt some FAKE video...)

Originally posted by Drake@May 19 2005, 04:15 PM
If that was a even a prototype I dont really see why that would be so great. Looks like "VR" type stuff. I dont Nitendo could put enough money into R&D to make a VR consol that could compete with the 360 and PS3.
[post=501407]Quoted post[/post]​

virtual boy was fuckin sweet. mario tennis rocked.

You're kidding yourself. Virtual Boy sounds more like a videogame for michael jackson. :lol:

Seriously though, virtual boy sucked.

Back