Nitrous Jetting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, me and my buddy are building a drag 95 civic coupe. There is a F23a1 in it right now, and we have a Nos v8 wet kit on it. We have it jetted according to the fuel pressure with the chart for the kit. We are running a 51 nitrous and a 34 fuel jet. Im just curious what size hp shot that is. It worked realy well, lol.

First gear popped out on launch for some reason, so he had a 3.1 60 foot time (should have been around the 1.9-2.0 sec range) but he trapped a 14.6@109.61 mph.

Basicly id like to know what kind of shot that was, to see if its realistic to go bigger. The plugs were clean when pulled. I just want to see it in the 12's, and we got bigger jets. lol.

Im not tryin to sound like a ricer noob btw, its just the first time running the NOS, and its a little exciting. We can get the f23's realy cheap so were not afraid to kill them in the learning proscess.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok, me and my buddy are building a drag 95 civic coupe. There is a F23a1 in it right now, and we have a Nos v8 wet kit on it. We have it jetted according to the fuel pressure with the chart for the kit. We are running a 51 nitrous and a 34 fuel jet. Im just curious what size hp shot that is. It worked realy well, lol.

First gear popped out on launch for some reason, so he had a 3.1 60 foot time (should have been around the 1.9-2.0 sec range) but he trapped a 14.6@109.61 mph.

Basicly id like to know what kind of shot that was, to see if its realistic to go bigger. The plugs were clean when pulled. I just want to see it in the 12's, and we got bigger jets. lol.

Im not tryin to sound like a ricer noob btw, its just the first time running the NOS, and its a little exciting. We can get the f23's realy cheap so were not afraid to kill them in the learning proscess.

http://www.coldfusionnitrous.com/calculator.aspx

hope this helps your calculation needs.

Back