PA (NJ too)PLX Wideband *good shape!*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I just un-installed this for a buddy last night. I originally installed it for him with a piggyback to give him a 100octane race tune. He hasnt run the car in 6 months so he's selling his parts. The car was a N/A car, not terribly modded so the sensor was not flooded with fuel etc.... It's still in EXCELLENT condition! It comes with the control box(no lcd display) and the PLX 2 1/6" white face gauge. I believe the model is the M250 IIRC. Its the model where the contol box doesnt display the AFR, thats why the gauge is included!!!

The M-Series Wideband Oxygen Sensor Controllers are extremely simple to use and to setup. They do not require complicated sensor calibration procedures nor do they require any confusing software setup. Simply, connect the power wires to a 12V source, snap the sensor wire harness with the oxygen sensor and you're ready to start measuring your automobile's air/fuel ratio within minutes! PLX Devices widebands are guaranteed accurate to 0.1AFR with race proven technology which yields extremely fast reaction times.

Key Features: * Works with standalone engine management systems * Accurate Air/Fuel Ratio <0.1, Fast Reaction * Advanced Sensor Self Calibration Circuitry. No manual calibration required. * Wideband LINEAR Analog Output (0-5V) * Narrowband Analog Output (0-1V) * Replace your stock Narrowband sensor * 32 MHz Advanced DSP Technology * Built in Resettable Fuse (No external fuse needed) * Sensor soft start circuitry, prolongs o2 sensor life * Compact and Professional Design * "Plug and Play" Installation * ISO 9002 Certified Assembly

Auction Includes: * M-Series Wideband Oxygen Sensor Controller unit. * Bosch wideband oxygen sensor. * 8 ft plug and play wire harness for connection between the M-Series Controller and the oxygen sensor. * 4 ft wires brought out from the M-Series Controller for connections to power and analog output signals.

I will take a pic of it when I get home tonight, I forgot to bring it to work :(

Asking $150 shipped obo!!

Back