no booost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turboef87

i have no idea what the problem is i checked everywhere no leaks from piping or intercooler theres no oil coming out of the compressor side. i havent checked the exhaust side yet but when i drive it does not smoke. when i get on my car turbo builds about 2 or 3 psi of boost thatz itt i have a b16a with a turbonetics 50 trim 83ar hotside does any1 think the hotside of the turbo is 2 big and i cant spool it or wat ??? i have 2.25 piping from turbo 2 intercooler then 2.5 from intercoooler to throttle body there is no exhaust leaks. if it was my wastegate i think i would hear an exhaust leak right ?? i havent even heard my wastegate open up yet. im leaking oil from the top of the turbo wea the oil line connects to the turbo but i dnt think thatz the problem any1 help please is the turbo just not good for my motor or is it blown

what kind of wastegate do you have and what psi is the spring rated for that's in the wastegate? also, are you running stock exhaust?

Back