NO F(_)CKEN Maxima's in the state of CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Litterally....

I have not even gon to bed yet, and I have been up all morning going to every damn junk yard in the area...from Meriden all the way to New Haven, and then up to Branford.

Looking for a damn COMPANION FLANGE!!!! :angry:

I need a 1980-1985 Nissan Maxima Campanion flaange so I can just bolt up the axels I also need...well..I can get axels at Autobones, use them over the week-end and return them...or if I sell something big here...then I can keep them....

But no damn MAXIMA'S!!!!!

Where the hell have they disappeared to???

I got the Diff I've been working one put together, measured, and ready to slap a cover on it and fill the fluids...and then install it....but NOOOOOOO!!!!!....I can't even take the old diff out until I get this damn Companion Flange peice found and in my hands...

And time is ticking away... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Arhhhhhggggg...The pain from thinking about it is driving me nuts. :angry:

On a side note...I found a shit load of honda engines and other items of interest...

One JY in New Haven has some sweet UGLY Bulging 13" Enkies...but the Dicksmack want $150 for them :angry:

Plus I found a trany for the Jeep for $200... :ph34r:

One JY in New Haven has some sweet UGLY Bulging 13" Enkies...but the Dicksmack want $150 for them

i hate when JY people want ridiculous prices for rims...

try autozone... they supposedly have used parts resources, but have never been able to get me anything...

Alright kids, let's draw a diagram.

[]--=O=--[] < rear-end.

[] : wheel
-- : axle
= : companion flange
O : differential

The axles bolt to the companion flanges, which are turned by the differential.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 20 2005, 02:23 PM
Alright kids, let's draw a diagram.

[]--=O=--[] < rear-end.

[] : wheel
-- : axle
= : companion flange
O : differential

The axles bolt to the companion flanges, which are turned by the differential.
[post=529028]Quoted post[/post]​

nope.... :lol:

[]=--0--=[]

looks like I'll be a peg-leg for one more event :(

no more time to do the swap...even if I find the parts or get the flanges :(

I just hope the tires and all the other little things I've done to the car to tweek it works :unsure:

Stub Axle =no

I can use the 260 Stub, but I need to get the CF from the maxipads.

Ohh well...

Tommorrow the DIFF GOES IN!!!!

These cars have been Frankenstiened to much...and now they are going to be AIRJOCKIESTIENED!!!!!

I have a plan :ph34r:

And it quite simple t0o...hehe :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 20 2005, 04:47 PM
just weld the thing shut :p
[post=529137]Quoted post[/post]​

Almost :ph34r:

Call the following Junkyards...
Yales in Montville, CT
M&J Auto Recyclers in Colchester, CT
Blinkers n More in Waterford, CT
Blonders in East Lyme...

One of those is almost GUARANTEED to have what you need. Most likely Blinkers...

clayton, what about buying them from nissan??

I might call tomoorrow and see if they have them...it too late now though...the jet aircraft fuel tank sealer is going on in the morning when I get home...and that will get me to the event, and I can rock it this way untill I snap a u-joint...and I kinda ran out of money to even buy the axle's...even if I did find them...

But lets just say this... :)

If I bought all of the parts new...the rear end alone tops close to $2K's :ph34r:

LSD= $999 in some places,
4.11:1 R&P = $700
diff casing = $175
and all the extra things needed....buku bucks :ph34r:

Back