no longer a rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No under hood pics = it's teh stock motor, y0.

And all that work, and it still has rear drums spray-painted red. And no center caps on the wheels. And a huge gap between the front of the hood and the bumper.

Bah.

it has naaawwwddd two of the big ones

Eh, not as bad as what I thought it would be. Could be like that pasted together one that was posted a couple weeks ago.

:werd: on the rims

that del sol looks like shit.... the lines dont flow at all

its kinda stupid looking but they are pretty good with body work.

I liked the CRX. He molded the panels so that there werent any lines I think. I also liked the new head and tail lights. I do agree that he probably has no engine work and thats a big 10-4 on the rims, they dont stick out far enough. All that work and he skips a few details, thats gay.

The del sol I thought looked akward. I cant say it looked horrible, but Im not really into del sol's.

why would you do that to a perfectly good crx?? i hate rice...i dont wanna even get started on how wrong that del sol is though. :puke:

you know your probably dont see pics of the engine because there probably exist a conglomeration of brackets holding the front end together that would be most similar to a childs jungle gym

all these people spending money on making slow cars look like faster cars...what i wanna see is someone make a fast car look like a slow car(like built mustang svt converted to look lika a honda accord).

Back