nom nom nom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
My wife was telling me about this chick when I told her that she eats to much at the buffet...my wife can eat a lot...but this chick can eat like crazy. Kobaiyashi watch out...:eek:

YouTube - Eats 9 kg Curry, Noodle and Rice - Natsuko "Gal" Sone
^^^ she can eat 7KG...= 14-ish pounds of curry!!!!

YouTube - 47??????????????????

part one...of 47 plates of curry rice...the rest of the parts are on the side...under related vids. :eek:

I can only do 2 plates of curry rice:p

Wow, I usually do like 5 or 6 pounds of curry in one sitting. I love the stuff and never get it because mrs phyre hates it, and hates the smell of it.. But after that, I'm totally miserable for the rest of the day. I can't immagine eating 9kg of it.

i wanna know where the fuck all that food goes after she eats it because she looks pretty small...

<--Not a fan of curry. :dunno: And I thought I ate a lot at the buffets, she puts me to shame.

Skinny people have less fat so their stomach can easily stretch.
fat people have fat all around their stomach so when they eat it pushes on the fat making it harder to stretch.

In theory skinny people can eat more then fat people. In reality skinny people are able to sense when their body has had enough food, and they stop. Fat people just keep eating. then somehow manage to themselves they didn't eat much.

Skinny people have less fat so their stomach can easily stretch.
fat people have fat all around their stomach so when they eat it pushes on the fat making it harder to stretch.

In theory skinny people can eat more then fat people. In reality skinny people are able to sense when their body has had enough food, and they stop. Fat people just keep eating. then somehow manage to themselves they didn't eat much.

is that fact or just a theory that you thought of?

from what I understand fact.
I remember them talking about it one year on TV when kobiashi (or whatever his name is) was eating a bunch of wieners.

It makes sense, why should a fat person have a bigger stomach then another person? it's not bigger because they're fat, its big looking because there's TONS of fat over top of it.

are you sure it wasnt injen eating a bunch of wieners?
;)

it makes sense, i was just wondering if it was fact or just logic.
sounds like something i would just figure out one day while thinking about something totally different.

Back