Nopi Honda Acura Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 20 2005, 10:36 AM
you do realize we have a whole forum for this, right? :p
[post=514312]Quoted post[/post]​

We do?. I am sorry I read only 2 sections. Video and this one. I arez pwnt!11

hehe, its all good.

you all should have gotten an email from me yesterday as well. (if you have a valid email address in your account)

Hondaswap is sponsoring the swap class drag event.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 20 2005, 11:00 AM
hehe, its all good.

you all should have gotten an email from me yesterday as well. (if you have a valid email address in your account)

Hondaswap is sponsoring the swap class drag event.
[post=514331]Quoted post[/post]​

I will have to check my Email. I think it may go to my AOL account and I hardly check that one anymore. Swap class?. What power adders are allowed?.

I am just not sure what class they are goinh to stick me in. I will be bringing Slicks and drag radials to see what class I will be in. I will be trailering it up there because an 8 hour drive in my Honda would be boring as hell.

Are you going to be up there or not?. I will be there and racing the Hatch also and getting beat up on by other Hondas but its all in good fun.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 20 2005, 11:09 AM
i personally will not be attending, as i have a prior engagement.... called savoystock. :p
[post=514343]Quoted post[/post]​

Weaksauce. Who will be representing the Hondaswap then?. Obviously you will have to have someone there to present a trophy or some shit won't ya?.

And are you like me and trying to look busy at work so you are typing away?. :)

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Jun 20 2005, 12:16 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 20 2005, 11:09 AM
i personally will not be attending, as i have a prior engagement.... called savoystock. :p
[post=514343]Quoted post[/post]​

Weaksauce. Who will be representing the Hondaswap then?. Obviously you will have to have someone there to present a trophy or some shit won't ya?.

And are you like me and trying to look busy at work so you are typing away?. :)
[post=514348]Quoted post[/post]​

umm.. no one will be repping. theres no trophy that i know of that i could hand out anyway.

looking busy-- naw, im eating lunch at the moment :p

Must be one of the East Coastern's.

Cool. Didn't know if someone had to be the spokesperson when they hand out an award. Just thats how typical sponsors work. 1320video crew should be there filming and getting some good stuff on tape.

Along with me getting my ass handed to me on the race track. But its all in fun to go out there an be able to run some new competion.

I would go but 1. I have a stock civic damn near and its gonna be pointless lol...2. its far as hell!!!! thats like a 20 hour drive...3. would be LOTS of fun but rather spend the money and time putting my new motor in!

yeah, its like a 30 hour drive for me... frankly, if i were to go, i'd probably end up flying out and sitting in a booth all day.

maybe next time it will be closer.

also, stay tuned... i may have some free tickets to "win" to one of our members

oohh ohhh.. Free tickets. I are So Excited.

And please if I drove to Vegas in 16 hours (From Omaha, NE) you can make this trip. :) Then after we got to Vegas we drove straight through to LA. All in the same day. That was some drivin.

But after that, next year I am flying to SEMA. Screw that drive. But still my worst drive was to Daytona Beach, FL. My god that one was long.

either way, i already have prior engagements.

savoystock.com > nopi event

:p

its something we do every year... and i'm not missing it for the world.

Back