nov 9, firefox 1.0 final comes out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
firefox-preview-product.gif

be sure to upgrade on tuesday :)

well i was looking at it today and decided to just go ahead and get it. i really like it. thanks b

ok question. when i click a link it opens it into an IE window not mozilla. Before i was having the problem where ii would click a link and it would open it in another mozilla browser. anyone know how to fix that?

Thats a default browser issues.

in firefox, tools->options->General
check the "Firefox should check to see if it is default" box. and use the "check now" button to set it now.

but i don't want that to be for every user, so i'm wonderif it will do that cause i have XP

not true. my friend has a different browser on his comp and it doesnt load on my name just his

also i set it to default browser setting and well it open s in mozilla now but it opens up a new browser everytime. its annoying

Mine does that too - I kinda find it convenient. That's also in the browser settings.

And the reason for the browser not showing up for you is because 9/10ths of the time things like browsers install for the current user only.

well if its in the browser settings then how do i change it. seriously i can't find it. i dont' want it to open in another browser everytime

mozilla ownz IE... thanks for intoducing it to me. My computer runs 10 times better. And believe that it will be on the top of my list tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Back