Now this is what I call a good dinner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
1223062313ae.jpg

Beef Ribs, cooked in the oven for about 30 mins, then we poured water and wine in the baking sheet we were cooking it on, and also put carrots and onion on top of the ribs. almost 1.5 hours later we removed it from the oven and finished it up on the grill with some sate sauce, coconut milk, sugar, and some other goodies I can't remember.

Chinese Broccoli, (no not bok choy) I cooked it in boiling water with some oil and sugar, removed it from the heat after about 1 minute, placed it in a bowl of cold water to stop it from cooking, then headed up some some, garlic, ginger, and chili paste. then stir fried the Chinese broccoli in it oh and some salt.

Whole Fried Shrimp, full shrimp with heads and shell, covered in some egg and corn starch, fried to a crisp then stirfried with some jalapenos, garlic, and ginger. you eat this whole, shell and all, some people like to squeeze the head juice out onto rice. It makes for a tasty sauce.

Basil Fish, the fish is kind of like rockfish but not, I'm not sure what the American name is for the fish. you use salt, egg, and cornstarch, toss the pieces of fish in that, then coat with some potato starch, from there it goes into a pot of oil, cook it about half way, then remove from heat, once it's cooled down place it back into the oil and again remove it, just like the Gen Tso Chicken thread, you do this to make it super crispy. from there you set it aside, heat up some peppers, chili paste, whole slices of ginger and garlic, then add 1 pt water, 1 pt soy, and about 1/2 pt sugar. (about 1/2 TBS total in sugar) then add in fresh basil and green onions, once they're cooked add in the fish and coat with the sauce, remove from heat and plate.

Rice... duh

Sushi, well someone wanted sushi. lol that came from some store.

P.S there's also some sausage my friend made, it's ground up pork, shrimp, and spices wrapped up in a soy sheet (its like paper) taste good. =)
served with some garlic, green onions, hot chili paste, and sweet and sour sauce (the Chinese VER of S&S)

Good stuff!

I love how most people post pictures of their latest mods, yet Jeffie posts his lastest culinary creations....mmmmm foood.....

Looks delicious. :D

I love how most people post pictures of their latest mods, yet Jeffie posts his lastest culinary creations....mmmmm foood.....

Looks delicious. :D

I can't post pictures of my cars or bikes anymore I was called out on showing off.
so now I just post food.

do you know any site that lists food and nutrition facts for them? ex. 8oz or chicken 200 cal, 20 g of protein, etc. btw looks good.

Yesterday I had a traditional Slovakian Christmas Eve dinner. My favorite meal of the year.

Back