obd1 h22a into obd2 97 integra gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

streetvision

Okay first off i have been searching and searching and cant get a straight answer anywhere, so i decided to post because i really need help! First off i bought a 97 4 door integra gsr without a motor or anything in it. I then purchased a 92-96 jdm h22a from my brother(i got the swap cheap because it has been sitting in our shop for 2+ years) so i decided to put the motor in the integra. i bought a motor mount kit, custom axles, a chipped obd1 ecu, a obd2 to obd1 ecu conversion harness, and we got the h22 in and when we tried to plug it in it wouldnt work, because we were using the h22 engine harness, so i asked around town and this guy with a shop sold me a obd2 civic harness for $100 saying it will plug right in that i will only have to change the distributor, so i go to put it in and it wont work either!!! I dont know what i have to do? Can i even use the motor in the car or will it not work? i have searched and sarched but cant figure it out. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Back