Oblivion FTW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I ebayed Oblivion for the Xbox360 for 9.99. FTMFW! I think it'll grab 15-20 if I turned it in, but I got it for 14 dollars. Not bad at all.

cod5 ftmfw!

How many times do I have to say that COD5 is still in production? It'll be Modern Warfare 2. What you think is COD5 is COD World at War, and that games online play sucks nuts. Solo play is fun as hell though. Gotta love the flamethrower.

rock band ftmfw

Rockband 2 is awesome. When you can pass green grass and high tides or Visions on expert, you can pass anything.

oblivion or COD4 FTW!

fallout 3 is way way too easy

I'm hoping Oblivion is pretty cool. for this cheap it has to be FTW. COD4 is great for a year or so online. Still gotta finish the solo on veteran though.

How many times do I have to say that COD5 is still in production? It'll be Modern Warfare 2. What you think is COD5 is COD World at War, and that games online play sucks nuts. Solo play is fun as hell though. Gotta love the flamethrower.

how does it suck nuts, its like the same as cod4's online play. and yea i realize its not technically called "cod5" but it did come after cod4 sooo :p i'm just now starting the single player on it myself. i keep saying i wanna get through it but everytime i turn on the 360 i end up just playin online lol

Its nearly impossible to spawn, the guns of yesteryear suck, Its nearly impossible to see a sniper in any of the maps, they're too dark or too big, did I mention its nearly impossible to spawn? I fucking hate being 0-11 2 minutes into the game. I'm no slouch in 4, but WaW is just a waste of time online. The same could be said for Creek when you start on the barn side, but that depends on who you're playing (clan vs a bunch of damn kids who suck) I can have good and bad games on 4, but on WaW (which you say is essentially the same) I have yet to have a game where I finish with a 2:1 kill/death ratio.

Its nearly impossible to spawn, the guns of yesteryear suck, Its nearly impossible to see a sniper in any of the maps, they're too dark or too big, did I mention its nearly impossible to spawn? I fucking hate being 0-11 2 minutes into the game. I'm no slouch in 4, but WaW is just a waste of time online. The same could be said for Creek when you start on the barn side, but that depends on who you're playing (clan vs a bunch of damn kids who suck) I can have good and bad games on 4, but on WaW (which you say is essentially the same) I have yet to have a game where I finish with a 2:1 kill/death ratio.

my k/d is about the same on both games. theirs some maps i dont like on waw, same as on cod4. my only gripe is i liked the newer guns from cod4, so i guess ill just have to wait till modern warfare 2 comes out.

oh man, Oblivion is one of the greatest games out there, too bad my comp got a bad virus and I lost ALL my stuff, haha. I have Fallout 3 also, i personally like oblivion better...

I'm hoping Oblivion is pretty cool. for this cheap it has to be FTW. COD4 is great for a year or so online. Still gotta finish the solo on veteran though.

Have fun on the Plane on Veteran. I considered throwing my control through my TV so I didnt have to do it anymore. I am officaly 1000/1000 for COD 4 however. WaW is a pain in the ass on veteran as well :( They just rain grenades.

Now Fallout 3 is badass. I love this game. It is depressing as hell though. After playing it I feel like shit most of the time. But on the other hand it is great to play a game that makes you feel something other than your pulse pound or feel like crapping your pants because your freaked out. Its almost like reading 1986, you do not read that book to feel hopeful and happy.

Back