OEM shock numbers I need HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DCdragon1797

Ok im new here i figured this would be the place to ask sense this is where i come to get the rest of my info straight and to further my honda knowledge i bought 4 complete shock and springs for 40 dollars the guy said they are from a dc integra but i was just trying to double check with part numbers and can't find it any where the part number on the shock is 52610-S01-A110-M1 and the numbers underneath it is 960312 and B beside both of them i searched all day and found nothing at all if anyone could help me out that would be great either way they look to be in pretty good shape and well worth the 40 spent on them just want to know what they came from for sure because i own a ls integra with a sir-g b18c swap and the stock springs and shocks in the rear is saggin i just want it to sit right instead of riding like i have it bagged with the front in the air and tail draggin till i research how far i want to drop it to i will ride oem for now

I know for sure those numbers aren't oem... OEM part #'s are 51605-ST7-902 = RF, 52606-ST7-902 = LF, 52611-ST7-A01 = Rears

If it's sagging, then it's a spring problem. New shocks aren't going to do anything to help that.

Thanks for the quick response they are complete shocks and spring setup that I bought got home started research and the closest I got was 52610-S01-A12 Replaced 52610-S01-A11 and that was a civic set up I read that civic shocks and spring setup would work but would be a "bouncy" ride I tried to figure out what they mean like if it is a loose worn out feeling with tons of body roll or stiff with little body roll

The Integra shocks shouldn't be too far off from Civic shocks. The Type-Rs would be the exception.

Whether they're bouncy would depend on the spring rates and condition of the shocks.

after i get my teg sitting right i am going to have to deal with valve chatter again
after that i should be good except dealing with rust gotta love ohio atleast now
im near columbus seems that there is more hondas rolling around out here more
than akron

Back