Off The Topic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just broke it off with my girlfriend. Does it get any easier? I mean, I feel like shit and yeah sure I'll get over it in time but, it really sucks ass! We were together for two 1/2 years, and things just went sour, on my part. I didn't cheat on her or any thing like that, but the emotional part wasn't there as much for me any more. It just really sucks cuz its like I ripped her heart out, tore it into a million pieces, and stomped the shit out of it.

Oh well I guess, time will heal all wounds, as they say. Maybe it was for the better. We'll know in time.

I'm done now, sorry for bringing my shit to the forum. I needed to say something to someone, and since I don't know any of you, I thouhgt that this was a good place.

get your ass out and go do something to get your mind off of it. don't listen to sad or loving music. go chill with you bro's or do sumpin'. but don't sit there in front of your computer all by yourself and think about it... it'll only make it worse.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Apr 8 2003, 04:01 AM
...don't listen to sad or loving music.

BTW:There is nothing sad or loving about the Descendents. :D

go pick up a "Stabbing Westward" CD
that'll have you sitting in a tub of warm water with a razor blade by the 3rd song :lol:

but seriously ... get out and chill with friends and shit
dont just sit around dwelling on it or it will eat you alive

no GF = more time to spend on/with your car :D

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 7 2003, 11:27 PM

no GF = more time to spend on/with your car :D

you are forgetting the most important thing.....

ALL THE MONEY GOES TO YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so glad i dont have a gf right now. im saving a fucking bundle

oh yeah that too

yeah a GF would have greatly slowed project sol :)

I know what's it like. but remember life goes on. it'll be tough the first few weeks but don't let it engross you to a point where that's all you think about. a few beers should help :D

s3e714c4e0ba75.jpg

kylemarhx Posted on Apr 7 2003, 10:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
get your ass out and go do something to get your mind off of it. don't listen to sad or loving music. go chill with you bro's or do sumpin'.

Thanks for the encourgement!! I appreciate it. I'm actually going to a concert tonight with a couple of friends. So, we'll see what happens. B)

Thanks agian guys!

what ever you do dont go getting back into something on the "rebound" it will make you happy for 3 days then youll be fucking miserable

Splittin up with my girl was probably the best thing I've ever done. I never realized how much money I make when I don't spend it on females.

dude it sucks but it all works out somehow. just gotta keep busy. more money for your car :D . and someday you'll find a good one (mine spends more money on me than vice versa :blink: she says since i always drive i need the money more, plus she buys me something for my car every once in a while)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 8 2003, 09:08 AM
No worries man. They're all just a bunch of wallet leeches anyway. Spend some quality time with your REAL girl. :)

:werd:

You'll do fine, I just broke up with my girl to save money for my Integra, everything will be alright for ya' Let it go, get over it do what ever the fuck you want man. But when you feel ike you aremissing her terribly you get your ass back to her, it sounds like she liked you more than you liked her. Did you love her, did she love you?

Do what ya gotta do man. :beer:

Of course I loved her..... why would you stay in a relationship for that long?? But you can fall out of love, and that's what I think happened in my situation. And yes she loved me too... she would do anything for me, and it broke her heart when all the shit went down, and that's what sucks the most. I do still care about her, just not as much, or not how, you're "supposed to".

And I'm not the type of person that runs around with women all the time, I'm not a player. Like I said when I started this thread, we were together for 2 1/2 years. It's gonna be a little weird to get used to that's all.

Thanks to all who relpied!!!! B)

Back