OH: 91 civic si /B20/caged/new paint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TerribleTeg

Link to my craigslist ad

1991 Civic Si caged,B20, new paint

more pics

DSCF3231.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3235.jpg

I would like to remind everyone the price is OBO. Ill probably have the exhaust and valve cover painted before sale. Also have ordered a black bride dingo seat for it which I may throw in if I get the right price. Vehicle has clean title and I have it in hand. Im located inbetween cincinnati and daytona ohio on I75. Also I have installed carpet in it, still need to do some adjusting to it but its in there.

no rust, never had it to the track. I really havent driven it much. I bought it as a shell, put the engine in and have been piecing it back together. I bought it as a winter project but I cant take it with me down to memphis.

zc or si tranny

i am confused should i put a zc tranny or a si tranny in my 92 civic

1991 Civic Si caged,B20, new paint

more pics

DSCF3231.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3235.jpg

I would like to remind everyone the price is OBO. Ill probably have the exhaust and valve cover painted before sale. Also have ordered a black bride dingo seat for it which I may throw in if I get the right price. Vehicle has clean title and I have it in hand. Im located inbetween cincinnati and daytona ohio on I75. Also I have installed carpet in it, still need to do some adjusting to it but its in there.[/quote]

yea it was, pm me about your coupe, not what im lookin for but just shoot me the details

and to sicone760 keep that shit out of my for sale thread

it wont let me pm you... but its a 95 coupe no rust perfect condition.. dx model has a 70k d16z6 in it.... very few mods

Back