oil pan gasket question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

hey guys and gals i need to change the oil pan gasket on my wifes car and i was wondering, can i change the gasket without taking her exhaust manifold off? or lowered? anyone have any tricks on how to do it?

i wan to do as little work as possible right now! working on the house is killing my energy and my garage is not heated finished but not heated so i want to go in and out on this change. so if i have to take the manifold off that means i have to go to the store and get an exhaust manifold gasket! dam it! the header has never been off since 95 dam thats going to kill my hands! so i want to know if i can do it with out take it off :) GO LAZY

fuck chuck i'll be doing a tranny swap outside, and you've got way more meat on you than me :)

hahahaha ok chunky! trust me i want to do it, i think i am going to get one of those portable heaters plug it in over night and let it warm up then i wouldn't mind working on it, just getting tired of seeing the little drops of oil on my new garage floor

sealed oil radiator at walmart works wonders for 50 bucks. one of those heats my bedroom which is the size of a 1-car garage.

Back