ok, here's teh story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
you guys know teh intarw3b drama pwnz me...

i can't neva leave teh hondaswap...

much love for mah homies, here's a 40 out for mah homies that have passed...

rip xaero, much love for ya, mah nigga

yes, i'm drunk, and yes, i love ya all...

while i had planned on sayin 'fuck da intaweb' i can't leave mah hondaswizzap brethren that helped me get the fodo runnin 14's, nor those that stuck by me through 15k motor blowup after 15k motor blowup...

i'm here to stay...nick, fuck you, i fuckin' love your faggot ass...you homo.

and i was right, b16 headstuds are too short.

and the heat totally fucking won. fuck dallas, fuck that scraggly-ass white basketball-wannabe mothafucka, i totally won all my bets.

fuck kandi, fuck darrell, fuck all you weakass mothafuckas, freethrows pwn j00 all

where's clayton?

-wil

i'm such a wasted drunk....

adn in case none of you know already, ian's build pwnz all of you.

and mike is teh shiznit.

just in case you wer woned4ering.

bary,=r, damn you, sell me ba=ck the hatchback.;

fucki'n a iu shoulda never sold the EG.

dammit aarybar5yy bcooper is a lucky mohether fucker....cant velieve i drove 12 hgours in hte hatch aned STILL sold it.....swear to god if you fuck it up i'mma come and fuk your 2 dolla bill asss up......nicgaa

im so goanna pass out at any second, and i still goatta be at work at 7

I forgot about that strap of twos!

hey, as long as you are good and drunk, Check out phyregods post in your request for licence plate info.

If I ever have to give up the hatch you have dibs on buying it back.

Clayton has a job interveiw in an hour...for some job position as a manager in Japan......

wish me luck...

hey wil.

i work with another administrator in atlanta, who looks/talks just like you. coincedence? long lost brother? eminem's cousin??

:p

reckedracing said:
they always coming back just like a battered wife
lmfao...best post in this thread...hahahahahaha...thats great...ive never heard it like that...ill have to remember that one

wtf mate!? man i def. need to meet some of you guys in person. to bad you live WAY OUT IN..................NOT FLORIDA!

YAY!! We're one big happy family again!!

Well, we're a family again at least!

wow, just wow... drunken internet browsing. nothing better.

for me to poop on!

wil you are one funny sob.

civicious said:
you guys know teh intarw3b drama pwnz me...

i can't neva leave teh hondaswap...

much love for mah homies, here's a 40 out for mah homies that have passed...

rip xaero, much love for ya, mah nigga

yes, i'm drunk, and yes, i love ya all...

while i had planned on sayin 'fuck da intaweb' i can't leave mah hondaswizzap brethren that helped me get the fodo runnin 14's, nor those that stuck by me through 15k motor blowup after 15k motor blowup...

i'm here to stay...nick, fuck you, i fuckin' love your faggot ass...you homo.

and i was right, b16 headstuds are too short.

and the heat totally fucking won. fuck dallas, fuck that scraggly-ass white basketball-wannabe mothafucka, i totally won all my bets.

fuck kandi, fuck darrell, fuck all you weakass mothafuckas, freethrows pwn j00 all

where's clayton?

-wil
Again dont start. Works good enough for 400+hp in my own car.

On the other hand...

cypher said:
Again dont start. Works good enough for 400+hp in my own car.

You could go down to Ace Hardware and get some hardened bolts of approximately the right length with the correct diameter and thread pitch. Most likely they won't shear off or strip out. If you do and they hold together then they must be correct.

Of course if you have the original bolts that came out of the GSR block that you are using and feel it would increase your horsepower to use the B16 bolts,you could always just grind off a few threads from the original bolts so that you catch a few less threads in the block. Make sure to quench the bolts frequently so you don't anneal the steel as the tempering is important.

As long as we threadjacking here- My GSR block came with a GSR head. What's the advantage of changing it to a b16 head? Also if I want to upgrade later does anyone know what bolts I should use to bolt an LS head onto my GSR block?

By the way does anyone have any idea why engineers at Honda would drill and tap those holes deeper on a GSR block? Should I fill the bottom few threads in mine with devcon?

Last edited:
Back