ok this is been here to long some 1 buy it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88 si crx hatch BO!

88 crx si seats BO!

88 crx si headlights BO!

teggy blu seatsBO!

teggy blu and gray seats!!

teggy tan seats BO!

pm5 ecuBO!!!

40/40 porp vavlueBO!!!

eg dash dezel part wit the vents in it BO!

88 crx cluster wit tach in it i thin kit is siBO!!!

player wire wheels i had them onmy caddy so idk the bold pattern 5 lug wit good rubber 15'' rim!! 400! thats what i paied and i not goign any lower

hit me on my cell at 860 866 0309 or on aim at bluhatch95 pic apon request

Quoted post[/post]]
How much for the headlights?
And do you have a set of crx tail lights, i need those too.
i just sold the head light to a kid that imed me on aim!! and sorry the tail lights were gone weeks ago lol sorry

Quoted post[/post]]
EG dash garnish....how much you want. I'll give you $15 shipped next week.
i can do that lek asap cuz money talks some other guys comes wit cash now i gotta sell i need ti all gone i got swaps to do and motors to build and need the room

If someone else fronts more cash, sell it - I was just saying if you have it next week I'll take it. I got like 135654 more parts to buy. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
If someone else fronts more cash, sell it - I was just saying if you have it next week I'll take it. I got like 135654 more parts to buy. :mrgreen:
no man i here ya just take donw the cell number and give me a call they been sittin in my basment for almost a year now so i will bet they will be here for you you need any other shit post it up on here i might be able to get it for you !

Back