OMFG!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 15 2005, 08:06 PM
i heart Charlize Theron.
[post=540487]Quoted post[/post]​

you and me both. i get first dibs!!!

she was soooo yummy in the devils advocate.

Hoping it will be awesome, but its not likely. Theyre gonna have to make the stuff a bit more normal to have any kind of mass appeal, and aeon flux + normal = not aeon flux. There's always hope though.

Just the idea that there finally gonna do something like this on the big screen is good enough. Like I said if it's half as good as the cartoon count me in.

I'm sure it will have nothing to do with the cartoon they will just use the same names and make some dumbass story up around it.

I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy to hit the big screen... a REAL one..... sigh

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 15 2005, 08:24 PM
yea, and so can i. i'd do her 30 ways til tuesday.
[post=540501]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey hey hey!!!!! SLLLOOOWWWW DOWN MISTI....

There will be no doing anything unless it's under my strict supervision :p

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 15 2005, 08:50 PM
I'm sure it will have nothing to do with the cartoon they will just use the same names and make some dumbass story up around it.

I'm still waiting for Final Fantasy to hit the big screen... a REAL one..... sigh
[post=540513]Quoted post[/post]​

Not sure if itll be shown at any theatres (at least not as a major release) but Advent Children should be released in the near future

http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/

Is there even a coherent story line with the Final Fantasy franchise ? It's usually nothing but a lot of japanese guilt over building shopping malls over nature parks and shit.

The whole recurring Pagan god thing and people pissing on Nature gods theme is SO overdone in that country.

-> Steve

FF2 and FF3 state side is where it's at.

I miss the days of having a black mage and a white mage as with callers and warrors.

I hate how most new games you can make anyone into anything... blah!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 15 2005, 07:12 PM
Bah you guys and your FF VII, FF IV is king!
[post=540526]Quoted post[/post]​

uhhhh...

I never played FF4. Didn't play 7 either. But Xenogears is better than all of them.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 15 2005, 06:12 PM

:werd: i will be @ the movies for this one... and i wanna hump charlize theron

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Aug 15 2005, 08:25 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Aug 15 2005, 07:12 PM

uhhhh...

I never played FF4. Didn't play 7 either. But Xenogears is better than all of them.
[post=540536]Quoted post[/post]​

How are you going to say Xenogears is better than 2 games you never fucking played? Asshat.

Chrono Trigger = best RPG ever, hands down. You're free to argue with me, but you're wrong.

Originally posted by Havok+Aug 15 2005, 07:34 PM-->
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 15 2005, 08:25 PM
Silverchild79

uhhhh...

How are you going to say Xenogears is better than 2 games you never fucking played? Asshat.

Chrono Trigger = best RPG ever, hands down. You're free to argue with me, but you're wrong.
[post=540543]Quoted post[/post]​

I should correct myself - PLAYED, didn't finish. I enjoyed Xenogears a lot more. And arguing with you about Chrono Trigger would be counter-intuitive, because yes, it is the best RPG ever made.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Aug 15 2005, 06:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@Aug 15 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 15 2005, 08:25 PM
Silverchild79

uhhhh...

[post=540543]Quoted post[/post]​

I should correct myself - PLAYED, didn't finish. I enjoyed Xenogears a lot more. And arguing with you about Chrono Trigger would be counter-intuitive, because yes, it is the best RPG ever made.
[post=540544]Quoted post[/post]​

i swear your always talking before for u think idiot. i have never played chrono tigger but i have always heard good things about it. I love the ff series it would be hard for me to say that there a better rpg than ff, but i have played xenogear :ghey: i didnt care for it. does anyone know a good place to get a good emulator and games??

Back