OMG...I need one, now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
My not so far into the future plans for the Audi. :D

I will do it too, but not with the M62, with an M90 for the simplicity of it.

wOTYyNDQzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

they have a kit for the 30 valve.....$5k, thats a big no.

I can have make a custom kit for less than that, and it only has 2 fucking brackets that bolt right up to the motor, no modification.

Oh I can see it now, 300 hp AWD Audi. That'll put a huge smile on my face.

The PES kit makes 295 hp at 8lbs to WHP Torque numbers were about 325 or something like that.

I have to research it a bit, I've been hearing the hitachi MAF makes it un-tuneable. There's gotta be a way to fix that, like a ~98 ECU with the Bosch MAF. I'll figure it out.

:drool: Bi-Turbo

But I think I'd rather have a SC setup this time. It's not FWD so traction shouldn't be a huge problem and I haven't had a SC'd car.

DAMNIT, I want a red Audi.

THATS IT! FUCK THIS THING! I SNAPPED AN AXLE AND ONLY HIT .6 PSI IOF BOOST, SO IM GOING TO REBUILD IT, AND MAKE A HYBRID SC AND THEN IM GOING TO SAY FUCK IT AND BUY ANOTHER CAR

:p

haha.

I rebuilt it because the seals were leaking and the 42 housing was just to small, now there are puddles of oil in the cylinders and creamy white sludge in the oil.

I'm not going to give up on the Audi right away, I didn't put much into it. If I blow it up, then I get a 30V v6. I bet it would be nice to drive everyday too. :dreaming:

"I have low oil pressure and don't want to fuck with it, so I'm going to part out my 400 hp GSR-T Del Sol"

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 01:15 PM

"I have low oil pressure and don't want to fuck with it, so I'm going to part out my 400 hp GSR-T Del Sol"
[post=510723]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 12:15 PM

Now now, that's no reason to part something like that out...

Low oil pressure AND an electrical short, now that's a different story. :D :D :D

lmao...

I gave up because it wasn't worth rebuilding it...and it was just too time consuming to replace it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 03:27 PM
lmao...

I gave up because it wasn't worth rebuilding it...and it was just too time consuming to replace it.
[post=510749]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly.

my block was fubar. mains were out of spec over .5". wobble wobble...

never buying parts from cali again. all a bunch of fuktards. no offence...

ahh...

I got my piece of crap in jersey... Actually it had really good compression for a while. Not sure what went wrong there. Oh well shit happens. I've moved on.

do i feel an "my audi SC part out" thread comming in the near future............................

i do....

Plus with the info that I'm gathering, the ECU in the 1996 is non-chippable/tuneable. Looks like there's going to be NO SC, unless I find some more info on this tuning problem.

nope, there isn't shit for the 1996 except a SAFC which I don't really trust.

I'll drive this for a little while, then sell it and get a 1.8t or a newer 2.8.

I guess I could make it look pretty and some minor little bolt ons.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 07:58 PM
nope, there isn't shit for the 1996 except a SAFC which I don't really trust.

I'll drive this for a little while, then sell it and get a 1.8t or a newer 2.8.

I guess I could make it look pretty and some minor little bolt ons.
[post=510926]Quoted post[/post]​

Is leaving it stock such a hard thing to do?

Back