Omg Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He'S g0Na gEt HeaDers and a DuAl eXHaUsT y0!

He's also got cams on his D-series engine!

And don't forget about the Stage 3 turbos. He's gonna slap three or four of them on there when the cash is right.

LMAO thats just pathetic
i understand its a "show" car but c'mon that shit is just sad
:fr:

its actually descent, but the colors are to bright, when did 4 bangers come with dual headers? He's going to twin turbo charge it? WOW what a fucking idiot

the funniest shit is he's got this big ass MOMO sticker on his rear bumper but the only thing MOMO is the "shift" and the "short shift". what the hell is a short shift and a shift?
that car is as gay as the 1991 Accord Type R i saw at the gas station last night. it had euro lights, 18-inch nasty lookin chrome rims and a generic muffler that sounded like it had holes drilled into it.

what are people thinking when they do shit like that to their cars?

CORRECTION: stage 3 turbos...not dual but stage 3

i think your car reflects your personality and when i see a car like that it makes me think they a.over accessorize b.slaps on any after market thing he can find c.gotta be one crazy ass fool
DAMN i mean hey if you like stckers and some wild paint then oh kay but it was just overwhelming

ITS A GIRL'S CAR. i think that explains alot :D at least she's into her car. gotta at least give her props for going as far as she has with it already. girls who are into cars are ok in my book :thumbsup:

aszolnok_civic4.jpg

Looks like it can breath fire,scary :rolleyes:

I'll write the disenting opinion =)

I think it looks pretty nice.. besides the weird lighting in the front, and the red painted rear drum brakes.

I think someone spent a lot of time making a really nice looking car, and with some sort of "seeming speed" .. since there is a b18c# in the car.

My car looks like a pos, and i'll never change it .. cuz I only like speed, but I'll definitely respect someone that made a car look as nice as this guy did.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Apr 9 2003, 01:47 AM

I think it looks pretty nice.. besides the weird lighting in the front, and the red painted rear drum brakes.

I think someone spent a lot of time making a really nice looking car, and with some sort of "seeming speed" .. since there is a b18c# in the car.

My car looks like a pos, and i'll never change it .. cuz I only like speed, but I'll definitely respect someone that made a car look as nice as this guy did.

She put no creativity into it,they're cheap,tacky graphics.She doesn't have a clue what she has on her car,you can tell by her description,sounds like she gave some kids some bad acid and a couple grand and let them go to town.She doesn't have a B in there yet,she is waiting for christmas

A show car should have some serious thought and effort behind it,with the amount of fools out there that slap on some gay vinyl and re cover their seats,you have to set your self apart and make something that likes like it took more than a few minutes to think out.

its really not THAT bad, but it looks like every other Civic at a car show. nothing really "custom" about that car but it does look decent none-the-less.

i agree with 92B16VX. it has no creativity. there's nothing special about it that sets it appart from other cars. it looks like they went to the local shop with about 3-4 grand, bought a lot of shit, went home and slapped it all together.
there was no plan for the car. it's a HotWheels car. i think it got stuck somewhere in the middle of show and go but it couldn't find it's way out so it got hella confused.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 8 2003, 07:03 PM
She doesn't have a B in there yet,she is waiting for christmas

Not quite B- I think the quote was this...

Back