Opinionated Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

K i wasnt sure where to put this question at so i juss put it in this one... I have an 89 CRX that is white... now im goin to paint it the same color this spring (it needs body work 2) well I was wondering what you guys all think, im goina be running some nice rims and do you think that i should paint the whole car white... or leave the black line (not sure what the tech. name for it is, but the black rubber strip down the side of the car) or should i take that off?? i know this is a stupid question but i cant decide.... well thanks for your opinions

TJ

dude i debated this too, and i have decided to leave it black... i do not think that it looks all that great when it is painted over. just my $0.02

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 28 2003, 02:49 AM
Go look around on HondaGallery, out sister site... there are tons of CRX pictures on there, and you can see how it looks for yourself before you decide.

http://www.hondagallery.com

i just checked out that site for the first time. their users are asses.

Paint it white! :D
(my side molding doesnt match cause its white vinyl) gonna paint it soon along with the doorhandles.

s3e5f459b30464.jpg

s3e5ca8201cbe6.jpg

s3e47729179844.jpg

heres a pic for comparison...
s3e5f4884c7a45.jpg

rixxceboy, i dont typically like crx's but for some reason i like yours...really clean

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Feb 28 2003, 01:26 AM-->
@Feb 28 2003, 02:49 AM
Go look around on HondaGallery, out sister site... there are tons of CRX pictures on there, and you can see how it looks for yourself before you decide.

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

If you're referring to the comments on peoples rides, yeah you're right. We can't screen out everyones comments there. But if you're referring to the forum, go to hell asshole.

Originally posted by nash@Feb 28 2003, 08:39 AM
yo, your car alright .

you should shave the molding and get a body kit, and through on a rear wing while your at it.
Then drop the car a few inches, cause your car not lowered. I hate honda that sit at stock height.

good luck..
peacke
nash

you should not get a body kit and not get a rear wing , but you should give it a little lower CG :)

Originally posted by nash@Feb 28 2003, 08:39 AM
yo, your car alright .

you should shave the molding and get a body kit, and through on a rear wing while your at it.
Then drop the car a few inches, cause your car not lowered.  I hate honda that sit at stock height.

good luck..
peacke
nash

it is lowered. its got eibach sportlines, giving it a 1.75" drop. it prolly doesnt look too low cause i only have 14" wheels. gonna get 15"s once i upgrade my engine. also, it looks higher in the driveway pic cause it sits higher when parked on a hill. thanks though! B)

why not just shave the side moldings?? i personally think its ugly.. rip off the rubber and fill it with bondo and make it smooth... imo

Originally posted by Prowler+Feb 28 2003, 09:01 AM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 28 2003, 01:26 AM
Calesta
@Feb 28 2003, 02:49 AM

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

If you're referring to the comments on peoples rides, yeah you're right. We can't screen out everyones comments there. But if you're referring to the forum, go to hell asshole.

nah, i was talkin' 'bout what everybody said about people's cars. i didn't even check out the forum.

Back