Osaka

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

well a buddy of mine went with osaka and i know what everyone has said about them but maybe they have changed. he got a gsr long block and its perfect, packaging was great. just thought i would let everyone know about one good expierience with them.

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
From what I have read they have fired (or he quit) the old shipping guy,so maybe they are trying to make good now,but they have a LOT of work to do.

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
theres too many other places with solid reputations out there for me to even consider going to a place that has fucked over as many people as they have..... maybe im fucked up for carrying a grudge or something but id rather go somewhere that i know i will get what i pay for and more

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 23 2003, 05:53 PM
theres too many other places with solid reputations out there for me to even consider going to a place that has fucked over as many people as they have..... maybe im fucked up for carrying a grudge or something but id rather go somewhere that i know i will get what i pay for and more

:werd: i deffinatel woulnd't go with osaka, i've heard too much shit about them.

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
there is just way to many of those stories going around to ever bother with those fucks