owned by teh snow + ice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrsit... this video is becoming the new uk Cog flick.

at least th 5th time its been psoted

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 19 2005, 03:05 PM
chrsit... this video is becoming the new uk Cog flick.

at least th 5th time its been psoted
[post=448245]Quoted post[/post]​

on here? seriously? lol, first time i've seen it :shrug2:

Ok, the chick.. she could have simply fallen in the road. maybe she had somewhere to be.

But everyone on the sidewalk sees an SUV coming for her, and no one will "actually" make a "move" to save her ? One woman shouted "Watch out!" and the camera person didn't even put down the camera.

That's fucked up. It MUST be Ohio.

EDIT: AHAHAHAHA That's the woman that jumped out of the car !

I've done that. I've actually jumped in front of my cars thinking I could stop them. Once, my friend actually jumped infront of my Firebird rolling down hill, dragging a Durango behind it, with it's wheels locked up. He jumped in front and grabbed the hood like he was going to stop all of it

EDIT AGAIN : OH NO ! That's Colorado ! My peeps have let me down !

-> Steve

yeah kinda old news, but still puts a smile on my face especially with the people jumping out of their cars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 19 2005, 10:14 PM
Ok, the chick.. she could have simply fallen in the road. maybe she had somewhere to be.

But everyone on the sidewalk sees an SUV coming for her, and no one will "actually" make a "move" to save her ?  One woman shouted "Watch out!" and the camera person didn't even put down the camera.

That's fucked up.  It MUST be Ohio.

EDIT:  AHAHAHAHA That's the woman that jumped out of the car !

I've done that.  I've actually jumped in front of my cars thinking I could stop them.  Once, my friend actually jumped infront of my Firebird rolling down hill, dragging a Durango behind it, with it's wheels locked up. He jumped in front and grabbed the hood like he was going to stop all of it

EDIT AGAIN :    OH NO ! That's Colorado !    My peeps have let me down !

-> Steve
[post=448403]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf did you want the camera person to do? turn into Professor X and use his brain powers to stop the cars? <_<

That's heart wrenching to even watch. I think I cringed everytime one car hit the other. Never seen that happen here in town, I would rather try to get the car to fishtail and slide around all the cars.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jan 19 2005, 11:15 PM

wtf did you want the camera person to do? turn into Professor X and use his brain powers to stop the cars? <_<
[post=448430]Quoted post[/post]​

YES !!! Do something !!

-> Steve

wow those look like some nice roads those people have never heard of defensive driving?
Change lanes or jump the curb I mean what does a rim and tire cost

You ever drive on ice? ever?? at all? Seriously... you're from Canada you should know what it's like.

If you can't stop what makes you think you're going to be able to change lanes or jump the curb?

Back