P06 ECU with D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

I need to know how I can wire in VTEC with this ECU I have heard it can be done..It would help with pictures but if not try and explain the best you can...I am putting a D16Z6 motor into my 1992 Civic LX...its got a P06 ECU in it as I stated above...please help me thanks in advance!!! also if there is any other wiring I need list that too please and thank you! :)

ok so all you guys can't even say "no you can't use VTEC you have to buy a P28" or nothing like that? come on...I need help with this

the p06 CAN be MODIFIED to run vtec. but no chip is going to do it alone. you have to physically solder stuff. exactly what, i don't know off hand... i can'ts older to save my life.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2005, 09:09 AM
the p06 CAN be MODIFIED to run vtec. but no chip is going to do it alone. you have to physically solder stuff. exactly what, i don't know off hand... i can'ts older to save my life.
[post=537314]Quoted post[/post]​

thx for the reply didn't notice you did :p well I guess I might just have to wait to put my motor in next summer <_< I think I might as well just put it in with my turbo and all that way its less trouble on me! now I need to get a P28 lol great! those plug right into the factory wiring harness for my 92 4dr right?

I had the same problem man. No vtec sucks. I just recently got a good deal on ebay for a p28 though, and am currently in the process of getting info/wires to do the deed. Hope you work everything out. Later

Back