P06 ECU with D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need to know how I can wire in VTEC with this ECU I have heard it can be done..It would help with pictures but if not try and explain the best you can...I am putting a D16Z6 motor into my 1992 Civic LX...its got a P06 ECU in it as I stated above...please help me thanks in advance!!! also if there is any other wiring I need list that too please and thank you! :)

posol

Staff member
the p06 CAN be MODIFIED to run vtec. but no chip is going to do it alone. you have to physically solder stuff. exactly what, i don't know off hand... i can'ts older to save my life.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2005, 09:09 AM
the p06 CAN be MODIFIED to run vtec. but no chip is going to do it alone. you have to physically solder stuff. exactly what, i don't know off hand... i can'ts older to save my life.
[post=537314]Quoted post[/post]​

thx for the reply didn't notice you did :p well I guess I might just have to wait to put my motor in next summer <_< I think I might as well just put it in with my turbo and all that way its less trouble on me! now I need to get a P28 lol great! those plug right into the factory wiring harness for my 92 4dr right?

I had the same problem man. No vtec sucks. I just recently got a good deal on ebay for a p28 though, and am currently in the process of getting info/wires to do the deed. Hope you work everything out. Later