p13

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

gount175

i have a 94 integra LS thats being run by a p13 (h22) ecu....my car is choking at low rpm's and then opens up at about 4k rpm....would it be the ecu???....im almost sure it is but just wanna make sure.

wtf? why would you even do this?

sell the p13 and buy a p75 fo the proper obd

Sheet, i have a obd1 p72, ill trade you straight up for the p13... we are running a h22 on a p72, and it sucks ass :unsure:

p72 isn't what you need either.

you want a p75 from an ls/gs/rs/se integra b18b of the same obd as your car (so it plugs right in)

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Jun 18 2005, 09:19 PM
Sheet, i have a obd1 p72, ill trade you straight up for the p13... we are running a h22 on a p72, and it sucks ass :unsure:
[post=513845]Quoted post[/post]​

hey I have a virgin obd1 jdm p13 ecu ill trade u straight up for that p72 u have, as long as you haver pics.....let me know

too late for what? did you already buy it so you could have the wrong ecu for your car? If so your fucking ignorant. Also i already answered your question so what else do you want? he had soemthing i need and happened to post about it in your thread. If your not retarded than you wont need it so it shouldnt matter to you. Dont come in here talking smack like your somebody. That'll get you NOWHERE I promise :bash:

u fuckin idiot, i wouldnt ask for it if i didnt need it...and a deal between him and i was already made...what the fuck does it matter to u if i want it anyway? :fuckyou3:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back