p28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

skillz2k5

Okay I'm not going to mess with this anymore... I have a VIRGIN p28 for 90 shipped. I will not go any lower, 90 is a great price. I accept paypal/money orders.

EDIT:p28 has been messed with but still runs p28 specs...

damn that is a steel i wish i would have knowen before i bought this new car i would have a spare

but free bump for a great price

I may trade... you got any b series stuff or a gauge pod that will fit 96-00 civic with an air/fuel gauge??

Okay I am a HUGE piece of shit... I trusted the shop that I got this ecu from about a year ago when they told me it wasn't chipped. I pull the cover off tonight and this is what I find:

gallery_37791_427_126515.jpg

Now I'm not really sure what it is or what it's for but the ECU is running stock p28 specs... I ran it for about 6 months and would be willing to take a short video of me driving the car with it exposed. If someone knows what this shit is plz let me know!! As far as I could tell the rest of the actual chips on the ecu haven't been touched. Here are two more pics... sorry again for misleading anyone.

gallery_37791_566_79212.jpg

gallery_37791_566_52597.jpg

I'd like a vtec valve cover in really good shape (prefer crinkle red but will take a black one... mine is shot), a header (depends on type... not brand) umm maybe an after market rail or fuel system parts. I need a fuel pressure gauge and/or a/f gauge. Other than that just let me know what you have laying around... something might be in need.

EDIT: just looked over your forsale thread and saw that pretty gsr valve cover... I WANT IT :mrgreen: will trade straight accross if you would be willing to throw in a new gasket or like 8 bucks so I can pick one up. You pay shipping to me I'll pay shipping to you ect ect.

ok but want to let you know the gsr cover needs some more work to get it perfect. here is some rough spots that still need to be sanded and repolished

Is there anyway that you could get me a more detailed pic? I have an electric hand sander but no way to polish so what would you suggest??

Quoted post[/post]]
Is there anyway that you could get me a more detailed pic? I have an electric hand sander but no way to polish so what would you suggest??
I will get some pictures tomorrow during the day. just some hand sanding and some eagle neverdull, i might work on it some more, try to make it look better

skillz2k5 said:
Still have it take it away... 80 takes it.
is this for a automatic? because i'm looking for one, and I also have Paypal, I can give you money today, yo!:D

Sorry for the confusion... have had to pm's about this in a week... it's been sold for a little while guys. Delete, lock up, whatever it is that you may do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back