painted civic seats and interior parts..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wannabeaznbboy

damn took me a long ass time to register.. anyways i have a quick question kinda noobish so i dont really care..

ok umm i have an 96 honda civic ex, and the interior in the backseats are faded out.. i kinda want my interior to be black and wondering if painting the faded or entire rear seats black. sounds kinda dumb but dont wanna put too much in my beater car..

another question is uhh how about the carpet, mine looks like shit and i wanna spray paint it black, getta can from home depot or osh..

and my last question is, dose black pantyhose work on the interior ceiling, i wanna make it look nice, mines kinda ripped up, wondering if i should use superglue or someshit.. i dont know.. please help me. :worthy:

Coat everything in duct tape! YEAH... That would be pimp.. You know, duct tape comes in more colors than silver now.. You could do red and white seats.. white head liner, red dash.. and yellow carpet.. YEA BIOOTCH

spray paint on your interior????

talk about the worst thing you could EVER do to the interior.

Get some spray dye from an automotive store.

You have got to be kidding me! If you do any of the stuff that you mentioned to your interior you deserve the ricer of the year award! That is going to look like complete crap at the best. If it's your beater car then leave it a beater car, don't make it worse than it already it for crying out loud. Save yourself time and money and leave it alone until you can either dye it correctly or afford newer parts.

:blink: And pantyhose on the ceiling!?!?! What the fuck are you smokin man, good lord! :bo: :tfg:

naa man i just lost my job and wanna sell it, gonna lose my licence due to speeding on other cars.. but i gotta sell this for income.. anyways rice it my sound im broke and its either that or carjacking for interior parts.. did i meantion im broke.. anyways i just need to make this shit clean or decent, so far for money i sold some si rim and put the original 14 inch steelies wit oem hubcaps..

other then then i sold the clear corner headlights and got the oem at a jackyard great condition for 20 bucks.. yeah that down and i have an si air box on it, it hit fine didnt bolt on to the frame but it works since i got it for cheap. also i took out the good speaker and put no namers on there, sold the dvd deck and got me a tape deck..

its just a plain ex with a dc header and an ebay exhaust i got for 150 that was a deal for both, i put the stock ones back on due to low income.. also traded in kyb springs for oem + i got an extra 25bucks.

like i said, painting that intierior is my final option and i dont know if it will come out clean, i was just wondering whaT kinda paint i should use or what to do. a can gose for like what 3 bucks? if i sell it , its mint condition except the interior i just hope those mexicans care or if anyone notice or smell the black spray paint on carpet and rear seats. :ph34r:

Use house paint. And a roller..

Don't forget to spackle the roof!

just put the car on ebay....atart the auction at 100 bucks...youll get some cash.....but what ever you do dont paint shit.....dumbass....j/k

where do you live and how desperate for money are you? I might take the car off your hands.

And no, don't use fucking spray paint.

i have actually seen carpet spray painted before, you could never tell unless you touched it...

i would still not advise it though

Originally posted by wannabeaznbboy@Aug 19 2005, 02:25 AM
naa man i just lost my job and wanna sell it, gonna lose my licence due to speeding on other cars.. but i gotta sell this for income.. anyways rice it my sound im broke and its either that or carjacking for interior parts.. did i meantion im broke.. anyways i just need to make this shit clean or decent, so far for money i sold some si rim and put the original 14 inch steelies wit oem hubcaps..

other then then i sold the clear corner headlights and got the oem at a jackyard great condition for 20 bucks.. yeah that down and i have an si air box on it, it hit fine didnt bolt on to the frame but it works since i got it for cheap. also i took out the good speaker and put no namers on there, sold the dvd deck and got me a tape deck..

its just a plain ex with a dc header and an ebay exhaust i got for 150 that was a deal for both, i put the stock ones back on due to low income.. also traded in kyb springs for oem + i got an extra 25bucks.

like i said, painting that intierior is my final option and i dont know if it will come out clean, i was just wondering whaT kinda paint i should use or what to do. a can gose for like what 3 bucks? if i sell it , its mint condition except the interior i just hope those mexicans care or if anyone notice or smell the black spray paint on carpet and rear seats. :ph34r:
[post=542254]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy shit I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

whatever.. i dont give a rats ass what people think. i really need the money.. people do strange shit to there car.
just canceled my phone plan at verison this morning.. already sold my 96 integra and 93 integra, and a 88 crx with a ls motor.i just need to sell this car and move somewhere cheaper..
heres a pic of my civic 3 weeks ago
img04706oc.jpg

oh and i just lost my licence so.. im selling everything.. found a job, but there gonna pay me under the table since i wanna collect unemployment too.

gonna sell it for 4000. :ph34r:

Originally posted by wannabeaznbboy@Aug 19 2005, 04:25 PM
whatever.. i dont give a rats ass what people think. i really need the money.. people do strange shit to there car.
just canceled my phone plan at verison this morning.. already sold my 96 integra and 93 integra, and a 88 crx with a ls motor.i just need to sell this car and move somewhere cheaper..
heres a pic of my civic 3 weeks ago
img04706oc.jpg

oh and i just lost my licence so.. im selling everything.. found a job, but there gonna pay me under the table since i wanna collect unemployment too.

gonna sell it for 4000. :ph34r:
[post=542607]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably not a good idea to let on to the fact that you're screwing the system but collecting unemployment and working. If I were you I'd keep that on the down low B)

its all good, i aint tripping.. i only get like 25-40 bucks a day from intsalling home windows..

if peter griffen can collect $250,000 a week from wellfare.. i can probaly get away with chump change :ph34r:

i FEEL ur pain mann.. HUSTLIN like no tommorow.. i say just put some seat covers shiiit... always replaceable and you can get it in ANY color :)... or shit just jack some del sol seats.. but hey karmas karma.. but whatever you do... as long as it looks GOOD to you is all that matters...

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Aug 22 2005, 02:39 AM
i FEEL ur pain mann.. HUSTLIN like no tommorow.. i say just put some seat covers shiiit... always replaceable and you can get it in ANY color :)... or shit just jack some del sol seats.. but hey karmas karma.. but whatever you do... as long as it looks GOOD to you is all that matters...
[post=543370]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx man, where do i get rear seat covers.. and how much dose del sol seats run?

del sol seats run anywhere from 100 a pair in okay shape to 250 a pair in pristine shape, and anywhere in between

25-40 A day for instaling windows?
Come work for me I'll pay 15 an hour under the table and laugh.
That buddy aint doing you any fav

i bought some from autozone.. i say just gut the back seats.. so its one less thing to clean.. one less seat cover.. and two less people you have to give rides too!! ^^ .. save gas =)

Back