Painting a mirage. update AND PAINTING IT 8/26

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

black son, black. ive already paid for the gallon of paint.

2. :) the first one has already been painted.

fenders welded and filled.

weldbondodriverfender.JPG

weldbondopassfender.JPG

well as of right now, the inner fenders are finished. we stripped and bondo-hair'd the roof rain gutters, and welded up a few pinholes on the roof. then we stripped the inside of the roof and rust-reformed it, as well as the outside. almost done guys!

there better be bondo going on those shit lines... err... filled.. rain rails.

:p

yup...it isn't sarcasm...it a real props...

Over the years, we all laughed at the kid about his choice to build up a Grandma car...well...he hasn't given up on it...and he's actually getting shit done to it....so he has all the props from me.

Now since we can't heckle him anymore...it's time to just sit back and wait to see the final product...and then we can can either hang him, or put him up on a podium and shoot paintballs at him...hehe...nahh...or give him the props that he actually deserves for getting the job done...and so far...It's not looking bad. ;)

:worthy: ;)

well, accord owners too. :p

the bodywork is nearly finished, just gotta finish up the roof and then its ready for paint. i keep pushing paint off because i want the car to be perfect bodywise.

im not letting this get fucked up.

almost finished roof and the dents in the hood were dealt with.
drivroofalmost.JPG

passroofalmost.JPG

hooddent.JPG

What's an Accord ?

-> S

And it's lookin good, I'm not sure this trend you guys are starting with smoothing over the rain gutters.

Back