Painting abs plastic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

I just got a triple gauge pillar off of ebay and the guy said it was in mint condition from his integra, and it was far from being mint. There is glue and scratches all over it and it's not from shipping. -Anyway- I chewed the guy out for his item description but I guess i'll keep it sand and paint it.
Question is there anything better then krylon spray paint?
I want the color to be color of my gs-r which is nighthawk pearl or something (black)- (00'gs-r)
I painted interior pieces before for friends with krylon and krylon clear coat and they all looked like shit after couple of mths due from chipping and being old. I dont want my car to be ricey so im going to repaint the pillar semi-gloss black.
Any1 know any professional painting articles on web or very durable spray paint? Greatly appreciate any sugestions or replies.

Originally posted by SolidDreamz@Aug 11 2005, 04:58 PM
I just got a triple gauge pillar off of ebay and the guy said it was in mint condition from his integra, and it was far from being mint. There is glue and scratches all over it and it's not from shipping. -Anyway- I chewed the guy out for his item description but I guess i'll keep it sand and paint it.
Question is there anything better then krylon spray paint?
I want the color to be color of my gs-r which is nighthawk pearl or something (black)- (00'gs-r)
I painted interior pieces before for friends with krylon and krylon clear coat and they all looked like shit after couple of mths due from chipping and being old. I dont want my car to be ricey so im going to repaint the pillar semi-gloss black.
Any1 know any professional painting articles on web or very durable spray paint? Greatly appreciate any sugestions or replies.
[post=538980]Quoted post[/post]​

no offense, but don't buy paint for your car at Ace Hardware. Go to a reputable paint store that specializes in automotive paint. There are better paints out there.

tab said it first and i will say it again. Go to an automobile body supply store for car paint krylon sucks balls

Back