NY ~Part Out/FS 1994 Acura Integra 4dr 5spd B18B~

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not sure how much interest there will be here, but its worth a shot I guess.

Car and all parts are located In Buffalo NY (technically Cheektowaga 14225 but).

Here goes:

1994 Acura Integra

Green 4dr, rusty, Tan interior.

B18B 5spd

Adjustable Coil Overs, fart can, CIA, the ricer works as usual.

THIS RUNS AND DRIVERS, SHIFTS GOOD NO GRINDS, NO SMOKE, BURNING, LEAKING OF ANY KIND.

Parting this out, anything and everything can go, buy it whole if you wish. I have no title for this. Please call or post with parts requests, name your price and its yours. Here are some pictures.

All power windows motors work
Rear doors are a little rusty
Fronts doors are good
Front fenders dented up
Both bumpers in good shape
Hood has no rust
Headlights/Tail lights perfect
Mirrors good
Interior is in excellent shape

Doors, front clip and exhaust have been removed from the car. The rear doors are rusty as hell but good window motors, handles, door panels etc.
Front Doors have surface rust on the bottom with some flaking paint but thats it.
Hood has a bondo spot the size of a dollar bill passenger side front.

Please Call Jeff @ 716 570 3082 to make an offer on the whole car or parts requests, thanks!

All parts and prices are negotiable. Shipping not included if needed.

• Front Bumper (Black) $40
  • Headlights $40 pr
  • Fenders (dented) $30 pr
  • 14" Aluminum rims $100 set, $140 with tires
  • Fart Can missing flange $15
  • P75 ECU Make Offer
  • B18B Engine/5spd Trans with harness $500 OBO
  • Engine alone $350
  • 5spd Trans alone $150
  • Engine Harness $40
  • Front Marker Lenses $15 pr
Anything else just ask, I'm planning on taking it for scrap Friday with most of the body panels.

Jeff @ 716 570 3082.

Last edited:
How about the Speed Sensor on top of the trany? how much you want for that? let me know a price shipped to 05753
Thanks ... text me price 515-306-4712 or PM me

Last edited:
Have some interest in the transmission complete, will let you know if I part that off the trans. Whats it worth? Text me an offer, I might take it. Shipping should be $10 flat rate USPS.

parts worth 180 bucks brand new hear, im not looking to pay even tripple figures for it.... lol I'd offer 50 bucks lmao

I can do $75 shipped on that VSS. I have paypal so let me know.

Shift Linkage shipped to FL would cost $55 due to the size of box and distance.

How much for the ECU, motor wire harness, distributor, and starter with bolts? Is the motor wire harness uncut?

Last edited:
Would you do $116 shipped to 75062? I know that everything should fit in a large flat rate box and add delivery confirmation shouldn't no more then $16. So that's $100 for everything.

Would you do $116 shipped to 75062? I know that everything should fit in a large flat rate box and add delivery confirmation shouldn't no more then $16. So that's $100 for everything.

The distributor has a brand new $70 coil in it. Th P75 ecu is worth $75 bucks, and the harness is worth about $20 in scrap wire.

I'd ship it all to you for $190 UPS with a tracking number, I don't deal with USPS, they loose every package I ship through them.

The distributor has a brand new $70 coil in it. Th P75 ecu is worth $75 bucks, and the harness is worth about $20 in scrap wire.

I'd ship it all to you for $190 UPS with a tracking number, I don't deal with USPS, they loose every package I ship through them.
Interesting, I got the assumption that you where not really trying to make a lot since most of your prices where very reasonable anyway. I only really can use the wire harness, could you please give me a price on that shipped to me please.

USPS is the only shipping service I use and have never had a problem with them. Sorry about the bad luck your having with them up there. I know if you used them with there flat rate boxes you might could get some items shipped for less then with UPS.

Last edited:
Interesting, I got the assumption that you where not really trying to make a lot since most of your prices where very reasonable anyway. I only really can use the wire harness, could you please give me a price on that shipped to me please.

USPS is the only shipping service I use and have never had a problem with them. Sorry about the bad luck your having with them up there. I know if you used them with there flat rate boxes you might could get some items shipped for less then with UPS.

I'm not trying to make a lot off any of the parts, I would just like to sell them at fair market value and get some of what I have invested back (ie the coil).

Harness shipped would be $36. Wont have it off the car until the engine is pulled. I will ship USPS at your request but I warned you anytime I ship through USPS it gets lost.

My paychecks suck too, I would love to grab some stuff. Pm'd you about the fart can.

Hey man

can u PM me prices on all the Motor and Trans Mounts... all of them...

Back Bracket, 2 left side mounts and 2 right side mounts and still $75 bucks for the VSS?

PM me
thanks

Back