Parting out D16Y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
Like the title says, I'm parting out a D16Y8 w/ tranny. The entire engine is there minus distributor, axles, exhaust manifold and wiring harness. If anyone needs anything from this engine, let me know. i.e. intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, head, block, pistons, crank, oil pan, tranny, shift linkage, valve cover, etc...

Thanks! :D

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 5 2005, 08:49 PM
is the Y8 Vteachk? I can't remeber and am too lazy to look it up atm.
[post=549937]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, SOHC Vteachk!!! Buy me! :D

Bumpity Bump before I go to bed.

I also got an H22A head. beautiful condition. Have all valves, springs, retainers in numbered bags. (was gonna port & polish...)

What kinda $$ are you looking for? I've exhausted the crap out of my budget lately, and will need to get some more cash together.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 6 2005, 09:38 AM
What kinda $$ are you looking for? I've exhausted the crap out of my budget lately, and will need to get some more cash together.
[post=550138]Quoted post[/post]​

*edit*

Sorry, The parts I'm looking for are the head, valve cover, complete IM, and vtec solenoid. ECU too, if you have it.

How many miles on the motor? Why are you parting it out? Is anything wrong with these items? I just need the Oil Pan

Originally posted by Xaero3953@Sep 7 2005, 12:20 AM
How many miles on the motor? Why are you parting it out? Is anything wrong with these items? I just need the Oil Pan
[post=550512]Quoted post[/post]​

I swapped in a B16A, and I just have this engine laying around my house... Just want to get rid of it so I can buy more parts for my LS/Vtec. I'll give you the oil pan for $20 bucks plus shipping. :D

how much for the head and anything for the head swap, and the tranny.....?....i think with a head swap i can still keep good gas mlg.....

I'll take it, my zip is 76107, give me a number and i'll send da green

"Phyregod" says he might come pick up the whole motor and tranny, and I'm trying to stay loyal to him cuzz he asked first... But if he decides not to get it, it's back up for sale... Thanks everyone!

I'm still parting it out. I got the whole thing except the oil pan cuzz I sold it to Xaero3953. He said he'd vouch for me if anyone has got any questions about me shipping the parts. Still got that H22 head too, minus cams.

Originally posted by DwnShftPrincess@Sep 24 2005, 09:16 PM
How much for tranny? Is it 5spd? and how much for shipping to 29118? Need to buy ASAP
[post=559906]Quoted post[/post]​

Yah, it's a 5 speed. No grinds too. I gotta weigh it to see how much shipping is gonna be, but I'll sell it for $100 bucks plus shipping.

Sounds good. How many miles on it? What type of fluid did you use in it? Are synchros in good condition? Just let me know how much for shipping.
Also, do you have a lower starter bolt and how much for that too?
Thanks

Back