Paybacks a Bitch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@May 26 2005, 11:10 AM
If someone spray-painted my car, even my beater (if I had one), I would kill them. Period.
[post=503884]Quoted post[/post]​

Word. I try not to fuck with anyone's car because I know I would lop some heads off if anyone touched mine.

PS

Although practical jokes not involving damaging the car or leaving odd odors are cool. I.E. Saran Wrap.

:werd:

Practical jokes are funny, but spray painting anything, much less a penis, on someone's car isn't a practical joke.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 26 2005, 05:49 AM
Cliffnotes about this Video..

They came and Saran Wrapped Kyle's beater. So then Revenge had to happen. Here is the Revenge.

http://66.111.223.172/swervpawnpawn.wmv
[post=503842]Quoted post[/post]​

:ranting2: That is fucked up! I would have literally killed you motherfuckers if that was my car, beater or not. I mean come on it was freakin saran wrap that is harmless, then you morons had to go and inflict permanent damage in the most immature way possible. :tisk: You guys are scum!

im pretty sure both cars had rattle can paint jobs. one was the one that did the kill yoda thing on the SW 3 opening night

Guys Chill.

That car that was spray painted was already Spray painted black. A Black Spray can was left there also. It was all in good fun. And yes that was also the car that was Spray Painted for SW 3

We spray paint and crash our beaterz into each other. We treat our beaters with nothing but respect. But too bad my beater is also my Drag Car. :(

And then they came back to do more.

98061228.jpg

98061231.jpg

98061234.jpg

98061237.jpg

98061238.jpg

98061240.jpg

98061241.jpg

98061243.jpg

98061246.jpg

98061248.jpg

98061249.jpg

98061250.jpg

Yeah, that really isn't funny, even if it is clean up-able, saran wrap is funny, but that just wasn't funny. If you had just filled the car from top to bottom with balloons, that would have been funny. But spray painting and stuff all over the car is a little overboard. Luckily you can't do that to my car because I stay up all night and can see my driveway from the room I hang out in. And if I did see someone come up to my car I would reach over and grab a rifle and they wouldn't touch my car. My car may be a peice of junk, but it's still mine, and I still like to keep it as nice looking as possible.

Originally posted by civicious@May 26 2005, 11:10 AM
If someone spray-painted my car, even my beater (if I had one), I would kill them. Period.

I forgot to comment on that part. :werd:

If I had a beater though I really wouldn't give two shits about it. It's a beater for a reason. Just spray paint over the dick and pole smoker shit, and away I go.

Even if I had a beater, which I don't. Mine is close but not quite a beater. But even if I had one, the only way I would let someone paint on it is if they were going to pay for me to get a new paint job afterwards. Cause I need a new paint job anyways, but still.

Specially if you juat spray painted a bunch of shit on the car a weekend before. It really was no big deal that is was spray painted. Not like we would do it to someone we know would get pissed. We know he could care less.

that makes me want to get a beater and piss you guys off. even funnier joke wait till its raining lock the doors and then super glue the key hole shut.

Originally posted by PhyRe@May 27 2005, 05:16 PM
that makes me want to get a beater and piss you guys off. even funnier joke wait till its raining lock the doors and then super glue the key hole shut.
[post=504463]Quoted post[/post]​

nah. that will cause them to spend money to fix something.

that on a beater = vandalism.

spray painting and glitter are one thing, glueing things shut is another.

Ya that was kinda funny we would do that shit around here if we had spray painted cars lol...we just got some massive rust buckets...my beater (1994 Mercury Sable Wagon--o ya baby lol) is pretty nice actually motor is shit but it gets me from A to B so I can't complain but ya that was a little harsh but as long as they didn't get pissed it was all in good fun!

Originally posted by civicious@May 26 2005, 10:10 AM

sure

Back