People who don't know crap about their vehicles...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

wheeeeeee-todd.jpg

:hmm:

thats is some funny shit. did you take that pic? if so you should have slapped everyone in the car.

wow
:lmao:

thats fuckin bad
:lmao:

It's more common than you think. You should people get VIOLENTLY into an argument with me... calling me an asshole, fuckin kid, moron, you name it - When they argue with me that my Celica is FWD. People will argue so much that they will get pissed off and stomp away and call me nasty names.

Guys at the parts store. Tire shops. You name it.

-> Steve

hmmmmmmmm maybe they probably knew that their car is a RWD and since being a RWD, the rear tires already have traction and therefore can grip through the snow. on the contrary, the two front tires have no grip whatsoever, thats why they snow chain the front tires instead. lol but still, they should put the chain on the rear tires since its a RWD and the front would just roll alone. now a day, people realy so much on shops and ignor comon sense. good picture.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 1 2005, 09:07 PM
It's more common than you think. You should people get VIOLENTLY into an argument with me... calling me an asshole, fuckin kid, moron, you name it - When they argue with me that my Celica is FWD. People will argue so much that they will get pissed off and stomp away and call me nasty names.

Guys at the parts store. Tire shops. You name it.

-> Steve
[post=534227]Quoted post[/post]​

77 gt..... took me almost an hour before I gave up at autozone....... <_<

I'd offer to show them the rear axle. Then beat their face in with it.

Thinking about it more... perhaps they're more worried about traction during braking vs traction on getting moving?

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd+Aug 1 2005, 10:36 PM-->
@Aug 1 2005, 09:07 PM
It's more common than you think. You should people get VIOLENTLY into an argument with me... calling me an asshole, fuckin kid, moron, you name it - When they argue with me that my Celica is FWD.  People will argue so much that they will get pissed off and stomp away and call me nasty names.

Guys at the parts store.  Tire shops.  You name it.

-> Steve
[post=534227]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=534275]Quoted post[/post]​

You have one now ? Neat.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Aug 1 2005, 11:38 PM
Thinking about it more... perhaps they're more worried about traction during braking vs traction on getting moving?

[post=534304]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, Nope, Nope... We, being more intelligent than they, make up all sorts of reasoning behind their ignorance. But the truth is, They are just that stupid.

And chances are they are passing this stupidity to their kids, and rating subordinates at work on a scale of their personal stupidity. Remember the Aquarium thread.

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 2 2005, 11:20 AM-->
NissanNiNjA2nd
@Aug 1 2005, 10:36 PM
[post=534275]Quoted post[/post]​

You have one now ? Neat.
[post=534440]Quoted post[/post]​

HAD!... sitting at a stop light and a mother in a 2004 yukon in the left turn lane across from me came through the intersection and LITERALLY ran over the front end of the car.....

Back