Personal Question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

hey everybody i am in a crappy situation and i need some advice before i make a big mistake ......hers the story ill keep it REAL short- i went out with this chick and everything was all good then things started looking bad so we broke up but we were still having sex (i dont know why...possibly cause we both still liked each other) then last night i heard that one of my best friends has been talking to her every since her and i started going out....but not just talking they have been doing a lot of flirting and i guess they got on the topic of sex.....and my ex said "well what about mike?" and my friend said "just dont tell mike....it will be our little secret" now as far as i know they havent done nething but they are planning a lot of stuff and just so you guys know she is 17 and my friend is 21 so should i be pissed off? or am i over reacting by wanting to beat the hell out of him???? i need to know what others think so i dont make a big mistake...oh and also my friend did this with my last girlfriend but i had sympathy and let it slide so this is the SECOND time he has done this! thnx for any opinion.... :kick:

He's not your friend if he did it the FIRST time. I'd say the second time warrants an ass-beating. :slap:

Are you actually with her right now? If they didn't do anything while you were dating and you aren't dating now I don't see the issue. On the other hand, if you are dating, or they were hooking up while you were dating then you have an issue.

Even if they were still having sex (not necessarily dating), she at least owed him an explanation if she were messing around with someone else.

Besides, I would never go after a friend's ex if they recently broke up, if ever.

i dont care if you were with her when it happened or 6 months down the road. friends shouldnt go dipping into your old goods. hes no friend, and she sorry to say is a slut. cut ties before you end up hurt. yeah i agree totally with dohcvtec accord

OKAY SINCE I AM A GIRL & IM SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE MALES IN HERE....
I CAN GIVE U THE BEST ADVICE

For sure as hell its a crappy situation.... but dont see it that way. See it as a learning experiance.
Dont let it get to ur head. Think about it first b4 doing anything Crazy! (Good job in posting it!)
Okay STRAIGHT up the way I see it:
Shes a 17 year old whore. No offence if she can sleep with u and ur friend at the same time or what not... those are signs of a slut (sorry but its true)
Think about it which girl does that?

You BROKE up but ur still having sex......... now c mon.. obviously.. ur.. umm.. "Hung" really well if she comes back for more. It doesnt mean that she wants to go back out.. maybe shes just using u for ur.... umm.. "good looks" (wink wink)
She put some effort into the relationship and she doesnt want to go start another one if she only wants sex. so theres ur answer to that.. shes using u. if she wanted back she would say so. or hint it on.

Im guessing you have feelings for her thats y ur angry at ur "friend" as well.
Where did you hear from that your "friend" was talkin to her? could it be false info?? IN ANYCASE
UR ex said "well what about mike?" and UR "friend" said "just dont tell mike....it will be our little secret"
R U BLIND BUDDY? hes not ur friend is hes doing that......... or has done it twice to this date.
NOW DONT SPAZZ OUT!
Age really doesnt matter in all this.... so hes 21 shes 17.... whatever who cares? shes a slut.. and hes a loser who needs to go after other peoples left overs... kno what i mean?

U SHOULDNT EVER SHOW THEM THAT UR MAD!
if u have will power ull get them back in a sneekier way
trust me...... it works..
Since this is the SECOND time... U SHOULD BE ANGRY and he shouldnt be ur friend if he did it once!
THATS NOT WHAT FRIENDS DO! u know it.. i kno it.. we all kno it.
If hes like an acquaintance... then....... its not as bad for u.

Heres what u do.
U pretend that you dont know......Act like its something u think shes not capable of.
keep having sex with her... ull feel the greatest gratitude while screwing her and knowin that she thinks u dont know about the other guy. UR THE SMART ONE.. haha NOT HER... try and get anything off of her.. use her for all shes worth.. even if its not alot........ then when ur done. and sick of her.. u start acting rude.. and u treat her like the 2 cent whore she is.

Then u tell her that u know about them two.. and u could care less cause all u ever wanted from her was sex. and u got it and thats it... and she could jump to the next guy cuz thats what sluts do.
Best line to use on her as ur final words... "haha and I thought u were different from the other sluts come my way.. haha i was even starting 2 like you.. I was gonna take you back and not pass over my left overs to ___SO AND SO____.. but ur nothing to me... just another girl that got used USED!" there u go.. and
she'll be broken hearted for the rest of her life.

Dont show her u care.. tell her to get the hell out and leave. Dont Drive her home.. dont so shit for her.. BUDDY SHE PLAYED U!
as for ur friend... dont let it bug u much.. remember hes getting ur left overs..... u already got what u wanted.. and u shouldnt be mad at him as much as her.. cause shes the one who let it happen."what about mike?"> all it takes is a NO! 2 letter word N O........ Easy as that!
Dont let it get u down! ur worth alot more than that.

Haha yeah so theres my advice to u.
hahah I WROTE a damn NOVEL!

OH AND FIGHTING IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO SOLVE THINGS...
UNLESS UR PACKED LIKE
VIN DIESEL *drool*

Confront him about it.. see what he says.
BE CALM.. and if it gets you no where... SLAP "U got MY leftovers AGAIN" IN HIS FACE! and walk away! and never have anything to do with him ever again.Dont even say hi. Dont even talk about him in ur CONVOS with other people. CUT HIM OFF
OR
If u dont want to stop being friends cuz (its wrong but) u chill with the same people......... or what not....
Be like to him...... "Man, Were champs.. I get the girls.. play with em... and pass em on to you.. and so on.. lets go get a beer."

JUST DONT FIGHT!

Well, I didn't quite get what SweetInstinct was saying, but I think some of that is bad advice. I agree with vtecsir1, get the hell out and don't be messing around with her anymore. Or your "friend" for that matter. It's not worth your time or the headaches that will come with prolonged contact with the slut and the backstabber. Tell her that you know about what happened if you'd like, but be prepared for some backlash and/or a lame-ass excuse or denial.

Revenge doesn't usually solve anything, and it may give her cause to try to get revenge back on you.

Hey man I feel for you. I have been in a similar situation with a "friend" I had known for years. My advice to you: cut off all ties with both of them. If you see them out ignore, let your real friends know the situation. Nothing gets to a person better than having their reputation dismantled. Last but not least if later on down the road they try to apologize (usually after one dumps the other) keep all ties cut and use the line "you made choices, now you have to live with those choices" it works trust me.

ok i havent had time to read all of the posts cause like you said you need advice before you go ahead and do something stupid... remember this is all my opinion cause i've kinda been in the same situation before...

What you need to realize is, how long has he been your friend? was he the kind of guy who stuck up for you even when you were wrong? was he the kind of guy who had your back no matter what??

in my situation, it was my best friend in the world. the way i see things is "bros before hoes" homie! no girl, and i mean NO GIRL is worth losing your friend over!! If in fact he is a true friend, he'll be there for you no matter what! the only girl who is worth the love of a friend, is the girl your gonna make your wife and your gonna be with FOREVER...

There is a small problem with that though... you don't know who the fuck your gonna be with FOREVER do you?? then since that is a FACT, then you should treat al girls the same til they do something to prove that they are true and that they'll be there for you til the end...

i know it seems like im a womanizing son of a bitch, but that is the truth... cause since i was real young, i treated girls with nothing but respect and treated them like a queen!! you know what i got in the long run? out of the 3 girls i would call my GF... 2 of them cheated on me. WHOREs! and im sorry to say but this 17 year old chick is a whore.

the fact that she was still talking to your homie and about to fuck him most likely.

in my situation i went to my friend first and asked him like a man. i said, "i aint mad but i gotta know the truth... i see you as my best friend but i need to know what happened between ____ and you in the bathroom that night." he told me everything on his side of the story. and i thought aiight koo, imma go ask the girl what her side of the story was. she told me "oh nothing happened we just chilled and talked in there" and i asked for the truth 3 times before i stopped talking to her... i even asked her again 2 weeks after, and she said nothing happened... who am i to believe? the person who took the time to tell me the whole story or the person who said oh nothing happened and then brushed it off like nothing...

hell, i'd rather believe the person who took the time to explain everything that happened that night...

you should do somewhat the same thing... hit up your friend and ask for the truth... if he tells you the truth then ask the chick what happened... if she lies to you then take it like a man. no matter what anyone of them says, remeber that THE TRUTH HURTS!

and just for kicks if she is lying... fuck her one more time, donkey punch the bitch and jam! live your life knowing you still got a friend out of the situation, and got rid of one more whore that wasnt worth your time and effort. Girls will come and go, but those who are real friends will be there for you no matter what.

If your friend starts to get crazy cause your "accusing him" thats when you know he aint your friend. sock him dead in the nose then kick him in the balls and walk away. personally i would rather not fight someone who was my friend. but if you HAVE TO FIGHT, then thats how things are.

PS: if you dont know what a donkey punch is, just ask and i'll let you know lol

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 12:25 PM
Then u tell her that u know about them two.. and u could care less cause all u ever wanted from her was sex. and u got it and thats it... and she could jump to the next guy cuz thats what sluts do.
Best line to use on her as ur final words... "haha and I thought u were different from the other sluts come my way.. haha i was even starting 2 like you.. I was gonna take you back and not pass over my left overs to ___SO AND SO____.. but ur nothing to me... just another girl that got used USED!" there u go.. and

thats a good way to get back at her, but donkey punch will always let her know who's the man! :lol:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 12 2003, 01:07 PM-->
Sweet InStinct
@Mar 12 2003, 12:25 PM

thats a good way to get back at her, but donkey punch will always let her know who's the man! :lol:

lmao :worthy: the donkey punch

ok the simplest way to explain a DONKEY PUNCH is this:

when your hitting it doggy style, you are about to cum [the guy] stick your dick in her ass as fast as possible, grab her by the hair and sock her in the back of the head as hard as you can!!! you can also hit her in the temple, but dont hit her too hard, the temple is very sensitive

the girls ass will tighten and suck all the cum out your you know what.

does that explain it B)

Back