Phone case for Galaxy S3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
I got an s3 again now.. I broke my first one. Cracked the screen while it was in my pocket. I'm looking to avoid doing that again.

I REALLY don't want something big and bulky... i carry my phone in the same pocket as my wallet, so it's already bulging.

The rubber wrappers won't really do anything to prevent flex cracking, which is what i think happened before.

is there a case that isn't really much thicker than the phone itself, but offers anti-bending properties so i don't snap it in my pocket again?

I don't want a kickstand, belt buckle, or anything else.... just a basic thin wrapper to prevent some flexing. I don't really need drop protection... i'm very careful with my phone in general but in the pocket, its easy to forget about it.

21-05-2012_lv_onepocketsunsetshirt_indigo_large_1.jpg

I don't have the phone and never have, so its hard to say. Sorry B :(

Doesn't matter if you've had the phone... i'm interested in the case. most case mfg'ers make multiple models for different phone species but all have the same spaces if you will for the case it self.

There aren't any cases that don't basically double it's size. Carry your phone in another pocket? I carry my wallet in my left front and my phone in my right front.

is it stiff? ie, can i i bend it in my hand? That's what i'm looking for... it's the right size i think.

Its a silicone sleeve, with a hard plastic enclosure around it.

you could possible look around and see of there are any companies making a metal replacement back cover for it.
wouldnt add any bulk, but would give some strength to it.

Bend like how? Outer shell bends enough to get it on and off the phone, inner shell is silicone/ rubber and bends every which way...lol

He doesn't want the case to bend so the screen won't crack while the phone is in his pocket.

^exactly.

like i said, i broke my last s3 while it was in my pocket.
sat down?
hit something?
i don't know.

all i know is it webt in my pocket fine, and came out broken.

some support against that flex is what is most important to me.

Back