Pic of my buddys GF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, she isn't the most beat bitch I've seen. I would give her a 6 on a scale of 10.

Only because it seems like she dresses decent, tans somewhat, nice white teeth, just don't like her smile too much.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 23 2004, 11:17 AM
just don't like her smile too much.

:withstupid: Nice ride, but it needs grillwork :D

Or maybe it's just a bad shot of her smile?

her cheeks weird me out...her smile is funny. her eyes look freaky...plus her hair is too long. other than that, not bad.

shes my GF and its definately not the best pic of her. It was taken at 11:00 at night and she really wasnt looking that great. He took the pic because she doesnt get much time to spend with me so he thought it would be funny to take a pic of us together.

WTF. Why? What's with her face?

Here's my G/F
s3fc9b32700012.jpg

5'7'' 123 Brown/Brown = Perfect 10.

I cant wait til B judges her, she'll be like a 3 or something.

No, her name is accord chick. See we rented this shop last summer, and everday this chick would drive by in a Accord and look over to see if we were there. So we started refering to her ass Accord Chick. I didnt put a link to my gf up yet...last time i did peeps were bitchin that she smoked.

actually her name is brittney, we jsut call her accord chick because she drives an accord and we know other girls named brittney

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Mar 23 2004, 11:33 AM
No, her name is accord chick. See we rented this shop last summer, and everday this chick would drive by in a Accord and look over to see if we were there. So we started refering to her ass Accord Chick. I didnt put a link to my gf up yet...last time i did peeps were bitchin that she smoked.

that's what I meant. :D

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Mar 23 2004, 01:36 PM-->
Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 23 2004, 10:35 AM
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Mar 23 2004, 01:28 PM
SpodaB's G = :thumbsup:

Yes I know! And she dont smoke or bitch and she really loves my car.

Damn, thats the kind of girl I need.

Good find man!

I met her in High School. I noticed her at lunch but didnt have the balls to talk to her. So my friend went in first, then I came in as reinforcement! We talked, i found out she had a boyfriend. 1 year later they broke up. And I in turn broke up with my gf at the time and pursued her. We've been together for 1 year and 63 days. She is a GREAT find!

I own an audi, whats wrong with wearing an audi hat? BTW whats in the background behind ur girl looks like a LTD or somin.

Nothing's wrong with I was simply stating, an audi had. It could have been a special Olympics hat or something. LOL kidding.

We should start a thread for post your GF pics. BTW Im stupid how do i put a pic in a thread rather then posting a link?

I help you,
First, upload the picture to hondaswap.com in your gallery.
Second, copy the link
Thrid, click the IMG button up it's next to the Http:// button and paste your link
Finally, It should look something like this.

[ IMG ] yourpicture'slinkhere.com [ /IMG ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back