Pic of my hatchy...what ya all think????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

Well, Tell me what everyone thinks!!!! Please keep in mind that it was SHIT when I got it rear end was tottaled...It looks a million times better than what it did...Oh and I also painted my self...IM only 17!!!! So gos to show that you don't gotta be old to know whats goin on....RATE MY CAR!!!

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...&setonlinenow=1

Hope this bull shit works...lol

wMTA0Njg0NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

looks good

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 27 2005, 09:32 AM
makes me not want to sell my hatch.
[post=545970]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i never will. is that the stock drk grey. its a good color

I was gonna paint mine a similar color....

I did kinda like my old blue hatch though,.

I want to tint my windows but...I dont know what %...what does everyone have and like? I would like to have it kinda a lil dark..*dont care bout the cops out here* so that people cant see my sub and amp...the colors a semi flat black...I like it...for me doing the WHOLE car my self...I'd say its a 110% well done...time for a biggggggggggggggg motor!

guys....guys guys anythings fuken better than the stock 13" vx wheels...shit...fuken steelies are better...please dont mack on my wheels...ill tell ya what...someone pay for just 2 gram lights...ill buy the other 2...untill then im keeping my 17 statics! You'd rather see some dubs or what???

I wouldnt go much darker then 30-35% on the front windows

But that reminds I'm a lazy bastard, I've been meaning to go get the Audi's windows tinted.

EDIT

If you have to keep those wheels, put some bigger brakes on it, it looks kinda stupid with the tiny rotor.

I know...im workin on teggy front brakes...I got teggy rear discs...beats dumb drum shit...but yeah im gonna go with gsr brakes all the way round im half way there!

I think stock vx wheels or steelies would look better...lol...Those wheels are NONO...IMO...

BUt the shit is still hott...Any swaps?

it looks alright..I just dont like dull colors though...dull and shiny wheels dont' mix...I would get the steelies myself lol

well...i painted it that color becuase I had a shit load of paint left from painting my snowmobile...sooo i just decided to use it...and also...going to a junk yard and trying to find the same colors...let alone finding a car that the god damn mexicans didnt strip the thing is kinda hard in my part of pa...like the door was blue...hatch was green...both 1/4 panels were green I got a fuken headache working on the car becuase of the colors sooo i shot it all black...am i gonna get shot now??See...alot a queers paint right over a nice paint job with flat back spray bomb...i HAVE a reason to paint my car semi flat black...and i only payed 50 bucks for all the wheels and tires sooooo im not bitchen...and why would i go from "wheels" to steel shit? makes nooooooooooo sense...what wheels would look good with my flat black?? a bronze wheel?? gsr blades?? si wheels?? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!???????? Since everyone thinks steel wheels are kewl...or is everyone a poor ass?? which one...I wanna know what pissedoffsol thinks...i hope he dont diss my ride..** :p

I think noone can like my car becuase its not a 4 door with a hidious looking wing...cut springs...steelwheels...automatic...walmart system...stickers.... No exhaust....is that what this world of hondas is coming to????? sure seams it to me!

Originally posted by Hondatuner88@Aug 27 2005, 12:24 PM
I think noone can like my car becuase its not a 4 door with a hidious looking wing...cut springs...steelwheels...automatic...walmart system...stickers.... No exhaust....is that what this world of hondas is coming to????? sure seams it to me!
[post=545995]Quoted post[/post]​

:laughing1:
WOW dude, you have no idea what this forum is about.

yea, you're missing everything

hondaswap

not knocking you, but you asked for a "rating", you got one.

Back