Picked Up The New Hatchie Last Monday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
well i took a little road trip to pick her up, and it rained almost the entire trip there, and almost the entire trip back. but it's alright, it was a fun trip. seen a couple of accidents, and some fine ass girls in a jetta should've got some pics of them.
well as for the hatch, it's a 97 CX, b16 swap, and misc parts. i love the carbon fiber on silver look, it's so bad ass.
ohh well here are some pics of the hatch. sorry for the big ass pics, but as usual my camera sucks and takes huge ass pics, and i'm too computer stupid to resize them...forget that i became smart and resized them....whoo hoo

Car017.jpg

Car026.jpg

Car029.jpg

Car025.jpg

Car021.jpg

Car023.jpg

Car010.jpg

Car013.jpg

Car006.jpg

nice lookin hatch, i always liked the those better than the egs. nice pick up. how much did it run ya?? hows the power? TELL TELL TELL

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Aug 18 2005, 06:18 PM
nice lookin hatch, i always liked the those better than the egs. nice pick up. how much did it run ya?? hows the power? TELL TELL TELL
[post=542089]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i like the ek's more than the eg's but i love hatches regardless. yeah she has some power, but not as much as my b20/vtec that i had in my eg. soon enough she'll be putting down some good numbers though. only ended up payin 6,200 for it, pretty damn good price for it, and all of the mods already on it

that sounds like a good deal, what does it have done to it and what do you plan on doing to it?? ive always wanted a silver hatch to do some modding to the idea has always been in the back of my head.. stupid college lol.

Wow, someone put reasonable sized rims and tires on a road car ? No way.

Looks awesome - The CF and Silver look does look good. What are those wheels anyway ?

-> Steve

I usualy like a car to be straight black (nice and clean)....but damn i love that color on the hatch... congrats

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 18 2005, 09:48 PM

Looks awesome - The CF and Silver look does look good. What are those wheels anyway ?

-> Steve
[post=542146]Quoted post[/post]​

wheels look to me like Rota GT3's

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 18 2005, 09:48 PM

-> Steve
[post=542146]Quoted post[/post]​

damn right, 15's all the way.

danm mike. Thats nice.

now, fill me in on the plans, RIGHT NOW. and ill let you in on my secret. for you, ill ship my B20.

Celerity - the wheels are Enkei's, not sure of the model though, the guy says that they were imported and are pretty hard to get.

as for mods
it's got a second gen b16a swap
S80 transmission (yeah it's a type aaaaargh tranny whooo hooooo)
ITR intake manifold
DC SS 4-1 header
ported throttle body (not sure what size)
comptech ice box intake
apexi world sport exhaust
high flow cat
GSR suspension
HR Type R sport springs
adjustable Koni Yellow shocks
ST front and rear sway bars
strong bar
rear lower tie bar
Corbeau Black Adjustable seats
JDm shift boot
JDM passenger airbag tray
Auto Tekniq Black leather steering wheel
Si guage cluster
EX arm rest
Custom tweed door panels and arm rest
CF duck Bill
CF Lip
CF JDM Shi mirrors
CTR Grill (fake)
CTR Rear Lip (fake)
CTR Head Lights (genuine)
High Low HID Bi-Xenon

as for what i'm gonna do to it, that is still up in the air. i think i might go the reliable route and go all motor. but not sure.

Brian, man i sure wish that i had money for your B20, i miss the torque.

snap some pics of the inside and the rear. Oh, how does that ws sound?? i was debating between or the rsr i bought. Looks great man, dont FUCK IT UP!!! ill kill you.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2005, 03:24 PM
Corbuae Black Adjustable seats

where can i get these?

:p
[post=542566]Quoted post[/post]​

Pissedoff - ohh you didn't know, wal-mart carries those now.....fixed

Brian - i got it from some guy down in texas.....road trip yo

Seany-izzle - the exhuast sounds really good, it has a good low rumble, the complete opposite of my last loud ass can hear me miles away Apexi N1 that i had on my last hatch

and time for some more pics. my picture taking skills suck. the pics are in the first post now

awesome dude, nice car. im jealous lol. its good have a car with some good quality shit on it.

Back