PICS - EG6 with NEW Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmeg6

Here are some pics of my hatch with the old Sparco Racing wheels and the new Konig Hurry wheels installed. So glad to finally get rid of the white wheels. Let me know what you all think! B)
1stDay.jpg

1stDaywKonigs.jpg

Looks clean mang. What kind of rubber are you running?
I just noticed you are in So. Cal you should come to one of our meets
we usually hit the track and go racing at Cali Speedway in Fontana.
Check the Pacific forum.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jul 20 2005, 03:25 PM-->
Looks clean mang. What kind of rubber are you running?
[post=529171]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks! Nitto NT450's...Once these are worn I'm gonna upgrade, only running the Nittos cause of the killer package deal I got on them, they're not as bad as I thought they were gonna be though. :D
EGProject
@Jul 20 2005, 05:19 PM
Skirts? <_<

Looks kinda sketchy without them. Otherwise, nice wheels.
[post=529206]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I know, I hate the look without skirts! There were none installed when I bought the car. I've been looking for a good deal on some ever since I got the ride and still no luck.

get some skirts and your all good. nice hatch. the new rims are bad ass. from pic 1 to pic 2, def a great improvment. lights, spolier, rims.

What were the old wheels ? Doing anything with them ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 28 2005, 11:08 AM
i love those rims man how much did they run you and what kind are they agian?
[post=532423]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks! They are the 15" Konig Hurrys'. I got all 4 rims shipped for $418

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 28 2005, 11:26 AM
What were the old wheels ? Doing anything with them ?

-> Steve
[post=532428]Quoted post[/post]​

The old ones were some old white Sparco Racing wheels, 15x7... I have been debating whether or not to clean them up and paint them or just sell them. Im not quite sure yet. They are not in the best condition but I'm sure with a little TLC they would be really nice again.

looks good. where did you get those white/red tails i havent found anywheres including ebay that has them for a hatch.

Originally posted by CoreyR@Jul 28 2005, 11:59 AM
looks good. where did you get those white/red tails i havent found anywheres including ebay that has them for a hatch.
[post=532446]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny thing is that I did get them off eBay about a year ago. But you can still find them on eBay too --> link to taillights I paid about $70 shipped for mine

Those Sparco's are fuckin' sweet...

I like the new ones better though...on your car, at least...Had the Sparco's been a different color, it might be a different story...

I'm not a big fan of white-on-white.

But either way, sweet ass wheels, y0!

Back