Pics From The War

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the pics are of US Soldiers. Shows the POW's they killed and I watched the "Al jazeera" video and it was nothing more than 2 bitches yapping and giving me a headache, but it showed some of the POW coverage on the left.

If you know any mechanics from Ft Bliss, TX.. you might NOT want to see this (or i wouldn't wanna see my friends being paraded around even after they were shot in the head)

fuck those stupid dirty mother fuckers. the should all fucking burn in fucking hell with fucking satan.

I know one of the POW's....he was stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso, TX....he grew up here in my hometown Alamogordo, NM....

thats really sad, but they are the true heros in this mess.

speaking of mechanics i hope knowledge is doing ok over there, haven't heard from him in a while. i figure he's ok, he's a plane mechanic from beale AFB.

Originally posted by B16@Mar 24 2003, 03:05 PM
thats really sad, but they are the true heros in this mess.

speaking of mechanics i hope knowledge is doing ok over there, haven't heard from him in a while. i figure he's ok, he's a plane mechanic from beale AFB.

yea, hes in turkey i believe. wherever it is they are flying the U2 spy planes from. those pics are sad :( they have no respect for the rules of the geneva convention. the SOBs who executed those marines should be crucified!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 24 2003, 03:21 PM
they have no respect for the rules of the geneva convention. the SOBs who executed those marines should be crucified!

in their defense....

they are a bunch of uncivilized, uneducated, third world savages......

what do you expect? mentally they are living in the 13th century.
these people are NOT human beings, rather some radical
mutations off of a neandertal., which just so happened to successfully
propagate. (sp?)

honestly dude, these people contribute NOTHING to this
world, save for their oil and fanatical religious beliefs.

i agree with onezexycrx they should all die for being sooo dam stupid f*%$# them all! i feel bad for our men who have to die in such a dirty place tho......(moment of silence for them)........... peace -eric-

:unsure: god damn this whole war is bullshit and you know what if they are supposedly violating the geneva convention by showing troops on tv (which is all the us claims) what about us showing there captured on tv we arent interogating them but still same shit imho well they are people to just tryin to defen whats right just remember war and whos right will always be perspective

Originally posted by omega11855@Mar 24 2003, 05:13 PM
:unsure: god damn this whole war is bullshit and you know what if they are supposedly violating the geneva convention by showing troops on tv (which is all the us claims) what about us showing there captured on tv we arent interogating them but still same shit imho well they are people to just tryin to defen whats right just remember war and whos right will always be perspective

They have shot and killed our troops after they were captured. They PARADED them in front of the camera. They tortured and beat them also. Go to that website and dload "al jazeera" and watch. They shot bullet wounds to the head, where their helmets would have been. They also pick one guy that is dead up and sticks the mic to his mouth and then drops his body. That isn't violating the Geneva convention? Oooookaaay. Are we are parading them on TV? Nope. Are we torturing them? Nope. Are we starving them? Nope.

This war is bullshit? He has already proved our case for us. Our case was they were not following the UN resolutions. He fired SCUD missiles at us, that is a breach right there. That made our case. He swore he had none of them. I guess we are still in the wrong huh? Dont argue and say he wouldn't have used them if we wouldn't have went in, fuck, you dont wake high powered weapons to stare at.

BTW.. here is a picture, just perfect for you and your bullshit.

youstfu.jpg

Fuck em.
Karnash that shit pisses me off bro. These people are not stupid, they know that once an enemy has been disarmed and detained there is no reason to kill him, he is a prisoner until the end of the war, or an exchange. If they wanna play like that, fine, we got 2,000+ Iraqi prisoners who are only taking up space and eating our food. They know that they are defending a dictator who kills their own people.
And omega, we don't execute our POW's. Big fucking difference.
Man, Marines get murdered and you guys defend the murderers? What the fuck? I just feel sorry for you guys.
I am soon to be a 4th generation United States Marine and they have more honor and courage then you asshats could ever comprehend.
"I may disagree with everything you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it." -U.S. Marine.

-Semper fidelis

truggero or whatever ur name is...

im NOT defending those arabs..

it is the truth. They are a bunch of third world savages. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO?????

normal, civilized human beings do not execute pow's....

and i CAN understand why they executed our soldiers the same way i can understand why my dog used to shit on my rug.
in both cases they are too fucking stupid and sub-human
and unintelligent and uncivilized to understand what they are doing.

so we should treat them like the third world uneducated savages they are....

like a dog, (not that i do this) the offending arabs should be subjected to psychological and physical torture
this way, after their "treatment" they will be able to join the rest of the world in a living in a normal society.

also, i think their religion and its fanatical ideas plays a big part in why they do what they do.

physical violence is the only launguage these offending arabs understand. words and sanctions mean dick to them.

wheres hitler when you need him most?

Originally posted by omega11855@Mar 24 2003, 05:13 PM

Before you spew uneducated bullshit take the time to learn a little something. Its not whether or not you show them on TV its the manner in which you do so.

and another thing....to all you pussy fucking liberals that have participated in "peace demonstrations"

shame on you. you are causing low morale in this country. go BACK to fucking russia you piece of shit communists.

has anyone seen the t.v. coverage of these "peace marches"????

half the fucking people on their either have on tie dye shirts or fucking dreadlocks in their hair....
and the other half look so fuckin strung on on dope or heroin, they dont know where the fuck they are

and one more point to ponder....

do you REALLY think causing a demonstration is going to stop this war?
how fucking stupid can you be?

my favorite quote so far?

when george bush was asked about all of the millions of peace demonstrators...
his reply:

"These many people demonstrating for peace shows us that democracy is still strong in this country"

lololololol

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 24 2003, 05:22 PM-->
omega11855
@Mar 24 2003, 05:13 PM

They have shot and killed our troops after they were captured. They PARADED them in front of the camera. They tortured and beat them also. Go to that website and dload "al jazeera" and watch. They shot bullet wounds to the head, where their helmets would have been. They also pick one guy that is dead up and sticks the mic to his mouth and then drops his body. That isn't violating the Geneva convention? Oooookaaay. Are we are parading them on TV? Nope. Are we torturing them? Nope. Are we starving them? Nope.

This war is bullshit? He has already proved our case for us. Our case was they were not following the UN resolutions. He fired SCUD missiles at us, that is a breach right there. That made our case. He swore he had none of them. I guess we are still in the wrong huh? Dont argue and say he wouldn't have used them if we wouldn't have went in, fuck, you dont wake high powered weapons to stare at.

BTW.. here is a picture, just perfect for you and your bullshit.

youstfu.jpg

:wub: :thumbsup:

Fucking bleeding hearts should pull their heads from their assholes and see what 'we' all see.

Originally posted by omega11855@Mar 24 2003, 11:13 PM

Maybe someone in your family needs to be executed then paraded around for you to get it?Go crawl back under your ignorant rock.People like you make me sick,spewing your uneducated opinions about things you only vaguely comprehend.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 24 2003, 03:20 PM-->
omega11855
@Mar 24 2003, 11:13 PM

Maybe someone in your family needs to be executed then paraded around for you to get it?Go crawl back under your ignorant rock.People like you make me sick,spewing your uneducated opinions about things you only vaguely comprehend.

:werd:

Alright Karnash, I see what your sayin.
I do however find it incredibly hard to believe that a whole culture of people can be so stupid. And I would probably have to see if for myself.
Their religion isn't completely fubar, it's how they are taught to perceive it. Like it's illegal or whatever for them to kill women or children but they had no problem destroying the WTC. They're fucked up in the heads. Like the U.S. military guy who threw 3 grenades into the tents of officers and NCO's.
"Outside the charred and blood-splattered tents Sunday afternoon, soldiers recalled hearing the suspect say as he was being led away by armed soldier: "You guys are coming into our countries and you're going to rape our women and kill our children."" (Orlando Sentinel March 24th, 2003)
A 31 year old black-muslim Sgt. in the Army. Killed one captain wounded 15 others. Shot two as they were running out of their tents.

well they know that we are the enemies. what they are trying to do is scare us and try to make moral go down.
Truggiero_, I understand where you are coming from, i am soon to become a marine too, that is IF i make it, if i dont, than ill go into air force, if not there, than army, than last choice is navy. My uncle was executed AFTER the vietnam war in a soccer stadium in cambodia, and some other 3000 of my people. my other uncle, aunt, mom, and dad were in the vietnam war, i had so many other relatives that died in that war. even today my people are being persecuted in vietnam. but were not going around and killing vietnamese people.

Oh yah another thing, we dont shoot if they dont shoot, but they dont know that. because its a war. saddam pretty much fucked them up but cant blame it on the people. how do you think bush won the election and got people to support his move? most people belive what they hear when its coming from someone who is superior, or makes himself superior to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back