Pics Of Both Our Cars @ The Beach Today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RyanS2K

We cleaned the cars up today (finally) and took them down to Lewes Beach to get some pictures... here's a couple of the better ones.

both-cars-dc5.jpg

both-cars-s2k.jpg

Like a moron, I didn't notice I had the passenger window up till we got in the cars to leave! :lol:

Ryan

I gonna kick your ass......., thnx ryan I'm now I really feel good about myself. :) Nice cars man, but seeing that makes me feel as getto as, well..... :woo:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 2 2003, 03:34 PM
Is that the JDM type R wing on the back of the rsx? Your cars look sweet

Yeah, the RSX is loaded with JDM goodies - wing, kit, badges, steering wheel, shift boot, shift knob, valve cover...

i like everything but the wing and wheels on the S2k.

for wheels, i think you should go pure jdm, like spoon or rays. and i'd go with dark grey, black, bronze, or gun metal.

otherwise, looks great!

Originally posted by chet@Feb 2 2003, 03:46 PM
i like everything but the wing and wheels on the S2k.

for wheels, i think you should go pure jdm, like spoon or rays. and i'd go with dark grey, black, bronze, or gun metal.

otherwise, looks great!

The wing's JDM - Mugen... and functional to boot!

Come to think of it, I believe the SSR wheels are made in Japan :) I can't bring myself to go grey/gunmetal/bronze on a set of wheels - too many cars like that nowadays. I may get a set of Volks for track use, but I'm pretty limited in terms of fitment because of the car's odd offset, the forthcoming JICs and the 13" brake upgrade going on it

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 2 2003, 03:47 PM
it is just a JDM whore

For now, yeah - she wants to put the Pro-Drive CR-1 package on the car after the Jackson Racing Supercharger goes on.

So what do you do in real life? =) Like job wise.

I can barely afford to own a 92 civic hatch cx. lol.

BTW, Impressive cars. They look steamy.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Feb 2 2003, 03:56 PM
So what do you do in real life? =) Like job wise.

I can barely afford to own a 92 civic hatch cx. lol.

BTW, Impressive cars. They look steamy.

New media producer/programmer - fancy way of saying "web geek"...

5 years ago I could barely afford my beat up purple '94 Probe GT...

Originally posted by RyanS2K@Feb 2 2003, 04:29 PM
New media producer/programmer - fancy way of saying "web geek"...

but that is only his day job, at night he is a professional pimp. :D

rixXxceboy, nice man. Photoshop is a divine tool. In fact, the world is arguably a photoshop project ;)

Web Geek? Damnit, you lucky sob. ;) I have immense "web" skill (php, perl, dhtml, xml, javascript), but my best job is coming from restarting hondaprelude.com. (The green in my blood speaks novels)

It's cool how you've not riced your cars out, that's why they have brilliant appeal .. especially in the late photoshop nite =)

BTW, is that in North Carolina? Just wondering. It looks like.. NC? Lol, if I'm wrong, i'll stop listening to my psychic inner voice. (psychotic mebbe?)

Back