Pics Of My New Hatch And A Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

well as most of you know i have a 1990 honda crx si... well i have been having a bunch of electrical problems and have decided to get my parents to loan me some money until i get a summer job. so about two weeks ago, i bought a 1990 honda civic dx hatch. it is white with blue interior. it is in EXCELLENT shape. on the entire car, there are two very very minor dings that are only seen when brought to your attention. it is slow as piss and gets awesome gas mileage.

i want to get a nice set of lightweight rims, preferably rota, which rims/color should i get knowing i have a white car? i really like the circuit 8's and slipstreams in gunmetal. any suggestions.

the b16a in my crx is going into this hatch as soon as i get some free time. i have alot of mods and will post pics along the way of the install. to see a full list of current mods click here.

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

side3.jpg

those cars need to have color matched moldings and bumpers. I would suggest doin that :) As for a while car, you can pretty much put ANY color rim on them.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 7 2003, 01:40 PM
those cars need to have color matched moldings and bumpers. I would suggest doin that :) As for a while car, you can pretty much put ANY color rim on them.

i agree

i would paint the thing

to me it looks like ass with that color scheme

paint the moldings and drop it a little. it will be pretty nice. get some rota slip streams. that would be pretty nice then.,.

yea, i was going to paint it anyway cuz the hood has a few rock chips in it so i will get the moldings and everything painted as well.

wow that hatch is TITE! :thumbsup: i like the stance with those rims, even if they are 17" or whatever.

Personally I think it depends on the direction your going with the car. If you want a clean race car go with black or gunmetal wheels. Black and white look perfect on anything and go great with carbon fiber. If your going show then you could look into powdercoating your wheels blue ecspecially if your leaving your interior blue. Blue and white look bomb diggity SON!!

bring that thing to north carolina.I'll hook it up w/phat paint job. :D

Phat car dude.But it would be real dope w/some black slips and sittin on the ground.

C8's in gunmetal YO!!!
s3e3163213528b.jpg

s3e3163308a9b4.jpg

and on a beautiful flat black car ;)
s3e95a02bdbbb9.jpg

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 23 2003, 11:44 PM
If your going show then you could look into powdercoating your wheels blue ecspecially if your leaving your interior blue. Blue and white look bomb diggity SON!!

There is a white coupe around here with blue rims,tint and interior trim,I want to fuckin' puke everytime I see and it's homo dual exhaust rolling down the street.

Go black,gunmetal or bronze.

yo b16 can u post more pics of ur car, that thing looks mint

DTEC...dude your sig freaked me out for a sec. i thought one zexy rex died! :( then i read under your avatar :D nice looking hatch! those C8s in gunmetal would look :worthy:!

Back