Pics of the Audi

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I didn't go crazy taking pics, just a few. I'm too lazy to resize them.

It's dirty as hell. Those aren't chips in the front bumper, it's like 500 bugs.

Then here the damage from that jackass.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Originally posted by formby@Jun 20 2005, 10:58 AM
looks good...but holly dent batman!
[post=514326]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i know, fuck that asshole. Shit happened like a week after I got it.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I just now noticed the bird shit on my trunk...lol

I told you guys in another thread. I'll have 3 more shots of it at the end of the day.

chantel

That really sucks! My heart feels for ya! I owned my Civic 12 hours before some assholes broke into it and smashed the steering column. They never got away with the car, but left me with a $1400 bill in damages and stolen goods.

It had to be a truck or one of those old beast cars with a chrome bumper. The jackass probably was such a shitty driver that he never even knew he hit you.

Either way, still an asshole!!!

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
yep...nothing I can do about it excpet make a claim.

It had to be a truck or one of those old beast cars with a chrome bumper. The jackass probably was such a shitty driver that he never even knew he hit you.

That's exactly what I was thinking but it's kinda high where it is so I dunno if it could been one of the old peice's.

NYC driver's suck

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I hate birds, deer and other little creatures that like to mess with my car or potentially damage it.

I can deal with the bird shit. A semi-high pressure hose will squirt that right off and then it's time to rewax.

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Very nice, must be good to have a car that isn't insanely loud, rattles, and has working P/S and A/C.

Had the same type of accident happen to me. Came out of work one day to find my drivers-side front fender pushed in before the door, and after the tire. Someone must have backed out, and clipped my car. Bastards didn't leave a note or anything. My insurance filed it under vandalism, which carries a stupid $250 deductable. Fuck that.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
my insurance is 500 deductable and the few places I actually looked for bumpers were quoting me like $650 and didn't have a green. I laughed pretty hard.

If that's really the prices for them, I'll defenitly just get an RS4 bumper.

Seany-izzle

nice car, good pick up. too bad bout that front bumper, a guy my dad works with hit a deer the very night he bought his wrx... and so did this other guy i heard about when i went to the local bodyshop.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
This is the best part about the car..
It's so comfortable. I wish I had the newer center dash though.

Damage to the wheel and tread again...BTW these tires suck, but $400 isn't going to get me real good tires anyway.

Battle Pope

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 22 2005, 07:33 AM
i need to get a shotgun and kill every deer. I REALLY hate them.
[post=515188]Quoted post[/post]​

You've never been hunting, have you?

You don't shoot deer with a shotgun, skippy. :lol:

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
yes i have been hunting...

i said I want to kill them all, not shoot them for profit. I want to see them with absolutely no head left on their body. A simple rifle won't do that,.

Battle Pope

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 22 2005, 08:36 AM
yes i have been hunting...

i said I want to kill them all, not shoot them for profit. I want to see them with absolutely no head left on their body. A simple rifle won't do that,.
[post=515209]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on the rifle and the skill of the shooter.