Pics of the Audi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I didn't go crazy taking pics, just a few. I'm too lazy to resize them.

It's dirty as hell. Those aren't chips in the front bumper, it's like 500 bugs.

wOTc0NDUyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTc0NDU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Then here the damage from that jackass.

wOTc0NDUzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Originally posted by formby@Jun 20 2005, 10:58 AM
looks good...but holly dent batman!
[post=514326]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i know, fuck that asshole. Shit happened like a week after I got it.

I just now noticed the bird shit on my trunk...lol

I told you guys in another thread. I'll have 3 more shots of it at the end of the day.

That really sucks! My heart feels for ya! I owned my Civic 12 hours before some assholes broke into it and smashed the steering column. They never got away with the car, but left me with a $1400 bill in damages and stolen goods.

It had to be a truck or one of those old beast cars with a chrome bumper. The jackass probably was such a shitty driver that he never even knew he hit you.

Either way, still an asshole!!!

yep...nothing I can do about it excpet make a claim.

It had to be a truck or one of those old beast cars with a chrome bumper. The jackass probably was such a shitty driver that he never even knew he hit you.

That's exactly what I was thinking but it's kinda high where it is so I dunno if it could been one of the old peice's.

NYC driver's suck

I hate birds, deer and other little creatures that like to mess with my car or potentially damage it.

I can deal with the bird shit. A semi-high pressure hose will squirt that right off and then it's time to rewax.

Very nice, must be good to have a car that isn't insanely loud, rattles, and has working P/S and A/C.

Had the same type of accident happen to me. Came out of work one day to find my drivers-side front fender pushed in before the door, and after the tire. Someone must have backed out, and clipped my car. Bastards didn't leave a note or anything. My insurance filed it under vandalism, which carries a stupid $250 deductable. Fuck that.

my insurance is 500 deductable and the few places I actually looked for bumpers were quoting me like $650 and didn't have a green. I laughed pretty hard.

If that's really the prices for them, I'll defenitly just get an RS4 bumper.

nice car, good pick up. too bad bout that front bumper, a guy my dad works with hit a deer the very night he bought his wrx... and so did this other guy i heard about when i went to the local bodyshop.

This is the best part about the car..
It's so comfortable. I wish I had the newer center dash though.

wOTc3MDk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Damage to the wheel and tread again...BTW these tires suck, but $400 isn't going to get me real good tires anyway.

wOTc1OTM2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTc3MTAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 22 2005, 07:33 AM
i need to get a shotgun and kill every deer. I REALLY hate them.
[post=515188]Quoted post[/post]​

You've never been hunting, have you?

You don't shoot deer with a shotgun, skippy. :lol:

yes i have been hunting...

i said I want to kill them all, not shoot them for profit. I want to see them with absolutely no head left on their body. A simple rifle won't do that,.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 22 2005, 08:36 AM
yes i have been hunting...

i said I want to kill them all, not shoot them for profit. I want to see them with absolutely no head left on their body. A simple rifle won't do that,.
[post=515209]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on the rifle and the skill of the shooter.

Back