Piercings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
well i just had my lip pierced today and my eyebrow redone. i had to say my lip didn't hurt at all. I love piercings and was fully expecting some kinda pain but nothing.
fcc5f6bd.jpg

does anyone else have any piercings? i am totally addicted to these things. i have 4 more to go then i'm done

u kno what'll look tight on u, u kno the part right below ur lip, pierce that part. is that one of the 4 places ur going to get????? did anyof that make sense to u?

Only my left ear but I also want to get my eyebrow done. Still deciding. Also a tatoo, but don't know just yet. It looks good on you though

Originally posted by initialauto@Jan 15 2003, 10:50 PM
u kno what'll look tight on u, u kno the part right below ur lip, pierce that part. is that one of the 4 places ur going to get????? did anyof that make sense to u?

my labret? if so i don't like it as much as my lip. i wanted a hoop. i'm sure i could get that done as well but i don't want too many things on my face

since you asked if anyone has piercings... i do... my tongue is a double zero gauge and i used to have my ears pierced

4 gauge hoops [one on each ear]
8 gauge hoop on my left

:D

PS: two tattoos also, soon to get scenery on my back

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jan 15 2003, 11:03 PM
u gonna get yer coochie pierced Trin or what about nipples?? :)

well i will be getting a triangle piercing then both nipples. not for pleasure but seriously i just think its sexy. the trouble with a triangle piercing is that there is only one person that does it on the east coast and its in new orleans. rings of desire is the place and angel is the girl that does it. i have to save up some money before i go there

Had my touge pierced before I joined the AF, been wanting the unit pierced just haven't quite worked up the corrage yet, and besides I think that would have to be done on a three day weekend anyway.

I had my left ear peirced twice for about 3 years. I pulled out the earrings cause the second hole kept getting infected and they both closed over night. I figure that peircing are just not for me.

Trinity, those look good.

10g tounge, 12g both nipples, 12g eyebrow. The lip is on the way..and maybe another tat. And from what i hear the the nipples hurt more then the prince albert (dick piercing) :blink: i just heard that.. although everyone is different.

side note: you do look good trin.. i thought they were just being nice..lol :lol:

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 15 2003, 11:32 PM
10g tounge, 12g both nipples, 12g eyebrow. The lip is on the way..and maybe another tat. And from what i hear the the nipples hurt more then the prince albert (dick piercing) :blink: i just heard that.. although everyone is different.

side note: you do look good trin.. i thought they were just being nice..lol :lol:

yeah i heard nipples hurt pretty bad. i know its gonna hurt but ya know its for 3 freakin seconds, who cares lol. My lip ring i LOVE already, the 2 girl i went with thought it was super sexy and that is what i told the guy i wanted. i wanted a lip ring that was sexy.

how long did it take for your nipples to heal? and did you find it a pain in the ass piercing? my next step is ink, i'm just afraid i won't be able to stop with that either

oh and thanks for the compliment :)

i have yet to get a piercing, i want my tounge and my labret done, but i ono.. gf want me to pierce me tounge but not the labret :ph34r:

Accord....i say go with your first instinct, noone in my family wanted me to get the labret, but now they just overlook it. Labret+tongue=pwnage.

Originally posted by T0mMuNi$m@Jan 15 2003, 11:39 PM
Accord....i say go with your first instinct, noone in my family wanted me to get the labret, but now they just overlook it. Labret+tongue=pwnage.

whats PWNAGE??

im just making sure but do you mean OWNAGE?

they do hurt.. its kind of a rush though.. the thing is, you dont know how the first one is gonna feel, then they pierce it..so then you feel the pain.. then you gotta do another one, unless you puss out.. which ive seen happen.lol

healing.. for me it took about 6 months before i didnt have any gunk coming out of them. And i cleaned them (depending on my schedule) once or twice a day. Once in the morning and again at night. Pain in the ass.. not really. I got it done with hoops so i could move the hoops through my nipples to make cleaning easier. Some piercers wont even pierce them unless you use hoops.

and tats make sure you want it, and the guy/girl is good.lol. there is nothing more funnier then some fucked up ass tats. do it! tats on girls are sexy :drewl:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 15 2003, 08:36 PM
gf want me to pierce me tounge

not to get in your business or promote premarital sex...lol.. but your girl will love it, IF you know how to use it. aaahhahhlaalalahalhalahalhaalal :lol:

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 15 2003, 11:43 PM
and tats make sure you want it, and the guy/girl is good.lol. there is nothing more funnier then some fucked up ass tats. do it! tats on girls are sexy :drewl:

i agree girls with tat's are hott!! and one rumor that went around while i was getting my tat's on my arms was that girls with any kind of tattoo on their lower back love it doggy :lol:

and from all the girls i know with that area done, i've asked and yes the rumor is true [SO FAR :D ]

and yea about getting a tattoo make sure the person is good cause you dont wanna leave with a messed up tattoo that someone else has to fix for you nah mean...

Back