Pills' Twin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Well, I think the days of the "perrywinkle," "purple," and "lavender" Civic (aka the purple people eater to my co-workers) are coming to an end....Oddly enough, Pills' twin is located in Panama City, FL. Found this beauty while skipping college today (there's a nice lesson for all of the undergrads out there--fuck college)
s3e519b106d4f3.jpg

93 Sol Si with 118K for 4200 cash (or 2500 down and 200/mo for a year) from a dealer...they will give me 3K for my car, but I have to put it back to stock--unfortunately, I don't have the OEM exhuast or the intake :(
Or I can sell the car with all the aftermarket parts and the Z6 swap for 4k.

So : Trade in car for 3K, and sell all the Z6 shit/aftermarket parts for about 600-800 or
Sell the car for 4k. Hopefully, I can sell the Civic for cash fast, Honda's only last 3 days max at a dealer down here :(

Do it, sell your car (with mods) for 4k (i would have 2 diffrent adds, one with your cell # targeting normal people and the other targeting ricers aka VTEC yo, mad sizzy, fast n ferrious rejected this car becasuse they said it took away from the main cars. Hell if a ricer gave me 7k for my car then blew it by the time he got to the end of the street, i wouldn't care)

Again, Do it. That car looks like it is in perfect shape. The samba green really makes the car look tall. See if you can talk them down to 4. From what i can see, the paint looks great. Dude, your getting a sol!

s3e51a6c6c051f.jpg

forgive me for saying this, i normally hate spoilers also but i think sols look lacking with out an OEM spoiler, nothing bigger. I think Jason will be getting in a order for wheels pretty soon if you bought that.

personally i think all OEM and aftermarket del sol spoilers look out of place. i like the clean look without it. chet will back me up on this one.

I don't have a cell phone, those things are mobile prisons, especially with a g/f...anyways, I need to sell it by like thursday if I want a chance at the sol...and I where the hell would I find a stock exhuast, wtf...I'll tell him the old one had a rust hole in it :)

of course the previous owner was kinda a :fr: and it looks like he cut away at the trunk to put mine on. It looks like mine came without a spoiler and he put one on because mine is a little diffrent then most OEM spoilers i see around here, most OEM spoilers i see they are mounted kind like the 747 spoilers are attached, two mounting points near the center of the trunk. Mine is mounted on the sides. I am not sure if in some of the later years they changed the spoiler a little bit (have not seen to many newer sols, mine is a 95). If i would have done it again, i would have either bought a hatch or else bought a diffrent sol. Although the body looks great, it runs fairly good, the previous owner was kinda dumb plus in 2 years he only drove the thing 2500 miles, that cant be good for a car. Also the car was in an accident (no signs of it though) but carfax report was not nice. I just wanted a car bad.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 17 2003, 10:34 PM
I don't have a cell phone, those things are mobile prisons, especially with a g/f...anyways, I need to sell it by like thursday if I want a chance at the sol...and I where the hell would I find a stock exhuast, wtf...I'll tell him the old one had a rust hole in it :)

i actually have my old stock muffler rear section but i dont think that i would be able to ship it down there by thursday. I would go to either murrys or pep boys and find a "cheap as hell" muffler for like $30 and JBweld it on to your bigger pipes, just get a pipe to make the piping diameters match. But if see if you could get a tempery loan so that way you can buy the sol, and still sell the purple civic (i had too)

I have a loan on the Civic still :( I got sweet-ass credit, but not good enough to have 2 loans

all this time, i thought i was going to see a drunk :)

yeah, i agree with pills, the OEM wing just doesn't have a place on a del sol.

mainly because its front wheel drive!

no, you had that Sat. night with me--but, as for drinking, I am no 1 on the board now, Adam's in rehab--quitter!

Is the dealer making you take off the mini Me? If they are, you would be better off selling it. Cars in autotrader go fast with good adds.

Ohh, I should prolly update this...As of tomorrow, I will have 3 Hondas. Being the pimp that I am, I got a loan for it with 9% interest. I'm going to pick it up, take it to a shop so THEY can do a leakdown/ compression test (stupid ass paranoid parents, they didnt do SHIT to help me, but they sure as hell care now that money is out of the way) and the credit union I got the money from wants to make sure it's not "ragged out" As for all you NE snowed in lucky bastards, I think I will drive around with the targa tops in the trunk in the 65 degree weather :p

I will sell the civic with the exhuast on it only, I will put the stock air box from the si onto the civic, and throw the aem on the sol for now. I am selling all of the z6 parts, and see what my finances allow me to do...Insurance went up 60 fucking dollars every 6 months :worthy:

sweet. Are you still living at home? If so you have to give your parent some credit for letting you own 3 cars at once and let them park them all there. Are you going to keep the rex also? A lot of the parts from the civic you can just throw onto the sol. Did you ever do the mini me swap on the purple civic?

I dont have to give them SHIT, I bought all 3 without their help. I got to find a place to store the rex, and the Civic and the Sol are in the driveway, out of their way. I never did the mini-me, I got like 5 threads trying to sell the parts.

I think that car is slick. I mean where are you going to find a clean ass Del Sol especially in green. I would do a B20 swap in that, and keep the exterior stock, and blow some people away!

mdf213184.jpg

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 19 2003, 10:38 PM
my GSR all motor monster will knock LS/T's the fuck out :lol:

not if i have anything to say about it :eek:

:D

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 17 2003, 10:29 PM
s3e51a6c6c051f.jpg

forgive me for saying this, i normally hate spoilers also but i think sols look lacking with out an OEM spoiler, nothing bigger. I think Jason will be getting in a order for wheels pretty soon if you bought that.

dude, all spoilers aren't bad. There is no need for you to be the victim of an obvious brainwashing that goes on here. Spoilers can be nice. Dont just like/dislike something because others like/dislike it. Be yourself, DAMNIT! </preach>

Back