Pissed Offf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iam so Pissed off Every body wants a 11sec car :angry: > Fast and the Furious< :angry: is coming out and every body is going to want an 11sec car and nos again. all the people that have been in this game for years, we have to suffer through this shit again. it's like people don’t even know what in the hell there talking about any more .some guy walks into my friends shop :worthy: (RS) today and says that he has a stock integ with a ten lbs bottle in the trunk saying he wants to run 11s :angry: what does that mean.. fuck i have 12.5:1 pistons in my car.........there in the trunk but that does not mean iam going to the track and shoot for 11s sorry just pissed of at every body trying to hit 11s if they only new how hard and how much time it takes and just because you have a 11s motor does not mean you can drive it to 11s ... and then iam checking out honda-tech today and and the same stuff is going on there how can i be a 11s street car.... :angry: next people are going to be saying they want to run 10s like norm RIP

Why does everyone blame the Bi and the Curious for tezza's,big wings and 10 seconds cars?

Originally posted by BallinPrelude@Apr 8 2003, 06:54 PM
well put. I agree w/ what ur sayin and all but hey.... who woulndnt want an 11s car??

i want a 10s daily driven car but iam not going to walk in to a shop and ask one of the best builders and tell him your going to hit 11s with a stock motor and 10lbs bottle

just laugh and tell them to try. Once the douchebag opens that bottle up on his stock motor a few times, he will be back asking to buy a new motor from you, hahahha.

i agree, the fast n the furious was a good movie but not realistic, its very rare u get an 10sec or 11sec street car on street tires, and nos doesnt make your car go faster top end... they need to make surue they know what they are talkin about before spreading all those rumors, its funny, i argue with people all the time because they think NOS can take off 2 sec on your time ... its funny how sinse that movie came out that people think stock cars run 13's and an intake will take off .5 sec on your time... it juss made people believe that all this stuff on your car is really going to take off time, i agree tho if you have 2k in aftermarket mods on your car might take off a sec or so but the only way to get really good perf. out of your car is an engine swap, turbo , and nos all together... well im outta here
TJ

HEY i resent that.

one of our shop cars was in the fast and the furious and it WAS indeed a 12 sec. car.

12 sec. lexus

got pics of it if u wanna see.

haha, but like 9938759837598457 of the other cars at the shoot in the desert and over on Prarie Ave. (where they did the first 3 car race sequence)
didnt have shit in terms of mods in them.

i totally disagree with you guys that didn't like the movie. i loved it. in fact it made we want to make my car more of a sleeper. the movie was very entertaining, a little cheesy, but entertaining.
i look at it like this, it's gonna make more people make their cars look really ricey which in turn will give us a lot of cars to make fun of. :p i don't care about people doing that, they just attract a lot of uneeded attention to themselves from the cops. as long as the cops are keeping an eye on them, they will leave me the hell alone cuz my car looks normal. it doesn't have a loud paint job or jacked up ass graphics on it, it doesn't have an annoying exhaust note that will wake up the neighbors, and i most definately don't have those ugly ass lighting kits under my car.
i will see "2 fast 2 Furious" when it comes out cuz it's entertainment and it makes me laugh at the way they portray this whole sport compact tuner scene.
just think about it like this: this tuning scene is so widely recognized and accepted that hollywood has made 2 movies about it. the first one was a hell of a blockbuster, let the ricers have their fun the next few months. after the cops have written all their tickets and busted all those street races we will be the ones standing and laughing.

B)

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 8 2003, 11:09 PM
let the ricers have their fun the next few months. after the cops have written all their tickets and busted all those street races we will be the ones standing and laughing.

B)

ya well my car is going into stealth mode in the next few months b4 the cops
get their second hard on in our area for imports.....

do you remember how bad it was when TF&TF came out. i remember opening night at the Rolling Hills theatre. i was packed with riced out rides and muscle cars. there were cops all over the place, i'm talking about cops in their cars, suv's, on motorcycles, bicycles and even on foot. i drove my moms stock-as-hell altima when i was rolling through so i won't get harrassed.
i'm glad my car has no external mods. hopefuly i will be left alone this time around.

IMO, I think people are forgetting that the movie wasnt about the cars, the cars were just a part of the movie (even though the portrayal of the scene is terrible). It was a movie that had the cars, its still entertainment and the cheesy story is just something to watch. I just ignore the aftermath of the ricers that start showing up anywhere. Just my 2 cents. :wall:

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 8 2003, 11:20 PM
do you remember how bad it was when TF&TF came out. i remember opening night at the Rolling Hills theatre. i was packed with riced out rides and muscle cars. there were cops all over the place, i'm talking about cops in their cars, suv's, on motorcycles, bicycles and even on foot. i drove my moms stock-as-hell altima when i was rolling through so i won't get harrassed.
i'm glad my car has no external mods. hopefuly i will be left alone this time around.

uhh... why go to the theaters when you can dl it?
provided its a Screener and NOT a TS.....haha

i wouldnt pay a half a piece of shit to watch the
second part of the bi and curious.
im dl that fucker all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CERVER ROOMS RULEZ J00000000000000000000000000000

i dont care, im going to see part 2

even if it sucks, its better than movies without cars in it

:werd: I mean the first one wasn't that bad but the second one can't really get that worst. I just want to see the skyline's.

ill most definitely be seeing it. It's completely unrealistic, but I've still seen the first one like 6-7 times. At least there are bitches and cars. Worth 1.5 hours in my book

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 9 2003, 01:50 AM

How can you say that it's a better movie than movies without cars in em

I'll be checking out The Matrix Reloaded on opening night

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 9 2003, 01:50 AM

That may be the stupidest thing you have ever said.

I am definitely going to see it when it comes out. I think some of you guys are overlooking the fact that we will all be harrassed after this movie comes out just for driving the same type of cars as the ricers. Sure our cars are not as loud but I am sure most people on this site atleast have some sort of exhaust. We drive Honda's that have exhaust and for the most part we are young. There goes our insurance fees.

Peace*

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Apr 9 2003, 10:38 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 9 2003, 01:50 AM

How can you say that it's a better movie than movies without cars in em

I'll be checking out The Matrix Reloaded on opening night

let me remind your ass that Matrix Reloaded has a kick ass car chase scene. It's supposed to be better than Bullit, the "greatest car chase scene" ever made.

if you go and see the movie you will be giving them money to make part 3-4-5-6......... and every time one comes out the police are going to dick every import around :blink:

Back